Doctor Who Group! Entertainment Media Show

ToriClarkson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Tori :YAHOO: (the midgit Harry Potter from LFCC Masquerade here XD)

I'll be attending on the Sunday of EMS as either Ianto Jones (whose Torchwood, but as the Gwen above said he appeared in Stolen Earth/Journey's End, haha) or as The Master (End of Time version). Haven't decided definitely yet, but am leaning towards Ianto XD

I'll be progressing from Professor Yana to Harry Saxon / The Master. Will probably do this on the Saturday, still not sure what I'm doing on Sunday! I'm looking forward to attending both days for once though!

If you post on here when you've decided on sunday I'll update the list :) I've just put your name there on the sunday at the moment.

Heya Tori ;) (the midgit Harry Potter from LFCC Masquerade here XD)

I'll be attending on the Sunday of EMS as either Ianto Jones (whose Torchwood, but as the Gwen above said he appeared in Stolen Earth/Journey's End, haha) or as The Master (End of Time version). Haven't decided definitely yet, but am leaning towards Ianto XD

Heyy! It probably should have been a Doctor Who and Torchwood meet up... but still everyone is welcome! I've put you up for Ianto or The Master, when you've decided I can change it

Howdy! First post! Woo!

The wife and I will be attending Sunday as the 11th Doctor and Ace!

Am I right in thinking she's called Samantha? That's what I've put her up as.. if I'm completely wrong I'm sorry and I'll change it!

If I do come on the Sunday, I'll be Donna-ing it up :-)

What name do you want to be put up as?

Hi there! I heard about the Media Show two days ago and am now throwing together a TIA Amy cosplay for both days. It's my first time cosplaying Doctor Who and also my first time cosplaying in the UK, so I'm really excited. :P

edit: reversethepolarity, you should definitely do TIA Rory. ;D

Edited by illascriptor

Heya Tori :thumbup: (the midgit Harry Potter from LFCC Masquerade here XD)

Heyy! It probably should have been a Doctor Who and Torchwood meet up... but still everyone is welcome! I've put you up for Ianto or The Master, when you've decided I can change it

Awesome! Well I've decided on Ianto now, and two of my friends are coming as the Doctor and the Master (I shall drag them along to this too.)! :blink:

Hi there! I heard about the Media Show two days ago and am now throwing together a TIA Amy cosplay for both days. It's my first time cosplaying Doctor Who and also my first time cosplaying in the UK, so I'm really excited. :jason:

Ohh! It's a good time to start cosplaying here! You'll enjoy it!

Awesome! Well I've decided on Ianto now, and two of my friends are coming as the Doctor and the Master (I shall drag them along to this too.)! :jason:

I've put them as friends of yours but if they want their names up let me know :)

Hi there! I heard about the Media Show two days ago and am now throwing together a TIA Amy cosplay for both days. It's my first time cosplaying Doctor Who and also my first time cosplaying in the UK, so I'm really excited. :blink:

Mr Pond it is! It's the easiest for me to do as well :angry:

Will deffinetly have to get a photo with you! We only need a Doctor and River from TIA and we've got the set!

I'm planning on cosplaying A2A's Alex Drake when she first appears in 1981 on the Saturday. I bought a dress and a fake fur coat for this more than a year ago, and I still haven't worn them together. Need some red shoes I can cope with for 10 hours. I need new trainers, anyway, so might treat myself to some red Converse :sleep: Sunday, I'll be female!Sherlock Holmes Madame Vastra the Silurian. Need to buy some new brown shoes or boots for this costume (and to go with Idris, and Vastra's Jenny) - the ones I'd had for possibly more than ten years gave up the ghost at LFCC.

I'll have miscellaneous fandom badges again, so I'll come on both days anyway, though. Just need to work out which Who and Sherlock ones I haven't offered yet :rolleyes:

I have red lace-up Hush Puppies and light brown lace-up Lotus boots on their way :) And treggings instead of jodhpurs for Vastra's Jenny, who I'm wearing at the Hub, in November.

I have some more to add, then I'll have sewn about 200 sequins onto a mini top hat for the Madam Vastra costume! Yes, it was as much hassle as it sounds XD And I still have to work out how to attach it to my head, as it came without clips or combs.

For all you Amys/Rorys/Rivers/Elevens, I'll have my recently completed River Song prayer leaf with me - http://laurab1.livejournal.com/586752.html#cutid1

And the badges are printed :) There's Glee, Wicked, Who, Torchwood and Sherlock :)

Schedule suggests that 4.30pm, after the paid DW talks, is likely the best time for the meet-up & photoshoot, on both days.

Do you have facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=212281365499645

Thats the facebook event for it, so if you do click attending as I'm sort of also waiting for a map of the event.. and then will send out a message to everyone then.

It's much easier to let everyone know a time and place for it, although I agree 4:30 looks likely. I'll be asking around what times people think

Don't know wether you know but the Cosplay Zone are hosting a Doctor Who set dressing type thing with the TARDIS on the sunday. We could do the shoot there...

How did you find out?

Edit- I just found the post! This is a great idea! I'm just sorting out meeting times this weekend, will be able to let everyone know by tomorrow at the latest! :)

Edited by ToriClarkson

Hi, I've been away from cosplaying and conventions for a couple of years now, I've never done doctor who cosplay before, and I was wondering if anyone could help me!

I havn't bought a ticket because the ticket site says to buy on the day so...a) Where do I go to get a ticket, ;) is anyone else buying on the day?

I've got a basic Gwen Cooper cosplay for Saturday, but I've tried doing a T.A.R.D.I.S cosplay for sunday and would like some advice on how to finnish it/ tell me to stick with Gwen Cooper both days if it is ridiculus...

I also would be much obliged if someone could meet up/introduce themselves on saturday morning as I will be coming by myself...

Hope you will help me!...

Lizzy.