Daniele Favilli

Tiggerboing

Hi,

Have been speaking to both Daniele, and a couple of other fans who have had problems registering on here, on facebook - the man himself, as many of us have said, is VERY keen to come, and the other two ladies (one of whom has bought a ticket, the other is waiting to hear if he'll be attending first) also have asked me to let you know of their Guest Request on here!!!

For the record, I myself have a clashing appointment that weekend, so haven't bought a ticket - but if Daniele is confirmed, I will most certainly be attending anyway, and blowing off my Christmas party - and I solemnly promise to purchase a Gold Ticket if he comes!!!

Pleeeeeease?!?!?!:huh:

Thanks, H

Dear Showmasters/Massive,

So many people have indicated that they'd love Daniele to be at Hub 7, and he is very keen to come to the UK and meet the fans - please could you confirm that you're in talks about it, and whether he is likely to be attending? Many thanks! :blush:

Dear Showmasters/Massive,

So many people have indicated that they'd love Daniele to be at Hub 7, and he is very keen to come to the UK and meet the fans - please could you confirm that you're in talks about it, and whether he is likely to be attending? Many thanks! :P

No proper guest announcements are made by SM or ME until contracts have been signed, so you probably won't get an answer about this, I'm afraid.

• Moderators

An actor/actress wanting to do a convention certainly doesn't guarantee that they'll be announced anyway.

There's plenty of things involved in organising that may mean they wouldn't be announced.

I do understand that, David. And thank you for your reply. The enthusiasm from both the actor and the fans can't be faulted. Let's hope we'll get a response, be it Yes or No, soon.

I don't think you'll ever get a no response. You have to wait for a yes or he just won't get annonced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're referring to my link. Not its not Spam. Its what it says it is a link to an interview with Daniele. I thought it would be nice to find out a little about the man we are going to meet. I know reading it made me more excited about meeting him.

No, it's not you - there was some Polish or Russian spam in several threads across the whole board.

Edited by laurab1