Any more Sports Stars coming to this event

Starbug

yes we will have around 5 guest on each day of the show

more to come soon

jason

I didn't think that there would be many sports stars at the show as it is obviously geared up for tv and film related guests. At least I will be able to save some money for next year's Collectormania as I'm only really interested in sports stars in the main, former Tottenham players in particular.

I don't know if you came to last years show but there were quite a few sports guests there. There was a Chelsea team reunion one day then an Arsenal one the next (if memory serves) as well as players from the 66 team, snooker players and the likes of Ray Clemence, John Barnes and Jimmy Greaves over the two days.

I don't know if you came to last years show but there were quite a few sports guests there. There was a Chelsea team reunion one day then an Arsenal one the next (if memory serves) as well as players from the 66 team, snooker players and the likes of Ray Clemence, John Barnes and Jimmy Greaves over the two days.

With the Sportsmania event held just a short while ago, I didn't expect many sports stars at this one and Jason's response that only 5 guests are expected on each day seems to back that up this time round.

Would love to see Jimmy Greaves as I know he was unable to attend the Sportsmania event at MK last time round, but I doubt that he will be going.