Count down to Bitten 3 (2012)

fangbanger

tut tut CosmicAvatar! :D

I know, not the best welcome! :YAHOO: Sorry, Taurilla - hope you don't mind me correcting your countdown. Anyway, we're back on track now, which is the important thing...

Ahh, no problem, I just thought that we count each day from 00:00 and I wrote it when the 00:00 came :)

>>Sorry for the OFF<<

Still 275, I can't wait... Sadly, It's not sure I can go, but hope dies last! :D

Ahh, no problem, I just thought that we count each day from 00:00 and I wrote it when the 00:00 came :)

Ahhh, I did wonder. I think you're about an hour ahead of us, so what was midnight for you would be 11pm for us, so still the same day for FangBanger and me. Mind you, your post shows a time of 7pm for me, so not sure how that happened if you posted at midnight your time...

You'll probably be fine if you just post when you wake up the next morning - we're not usually desperate to post on the stroke of midnight, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to get there before us. :YAHOO:

Ahhh, I did wonder. I think you're about an hour ahead of us, so what was midnight for you would be 11pm for us, so still the same day for FangBanger and me. Mind you, your post shows a time of 7pm for me, so not sure how that happened if you posted at midnight your time...

You'll probably be fine if you just post when you wake up the next morning - we're not usually desperate to post on the stroke of midnight, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to get there before us. :D

Haha no problem, as usually, I mess up everything I make/join, I'm so clumsy in everything :YAHOO:

Edited by Taurilla