Party Themes

EvilRuthy

based on looking back my suggestions are

FRI night - doctors and nurses/ walking wounded/dead (stick white peg on and claim to be cat 3 = easy costume for late arrivers)

Sat Night - 'out of time' (seemed quite popular when suggested coz gives wider range of times to work with)

Sun night - beach party (hawaii shirts, beach shorts, grass skirts and coconuts if u really wanna be adventurous)

just my thought as i really wanna start sorting out my costumes asap like everyone else who is checking site every hour just waiting for that one thread titles 'party themes announced!!!!!'

i like all but last one lol... i wear jeans and a band tee shirt to the beach lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the red white and blue idea for Britain/America... mostly because I already have a white dress and a red dress that both kind of fit (!) so I'd be spoilt for choice for once ;)! And it's easy for last minute outfits too!

Edited by crazyminx

My choices would be ---

Friday - Red, White & Blue (because I do NOT like the doctors & nurses theme)

Saturday - Roaring 20s

Sunday - Day at the Beach

The only one I have anything in hand for is for Sunday because it would be regular clothes. The others I'll have to call about tomorrow to see if I can still order them & be able to receive them in time to fly over.

Morgan

Edited by Morgan

My choices would be ---

Friday - Red, White & Blue (because I do NOT like the doctors & nurses theme)

Saturday - Roaring 20s

Sunday - Day at the Beach

The only one I have anything in hand for is for Sunday because it would be regular clothes. The others I'll have to call about tomorrow to see if I can still order them & be able to receive them in time to fly over.

Morgan

Friday - Great idea and I agree

Saturday - A Ball or Masquerade would be awesome so we can all dress up in gowns etc from any era

Sunday - Yay Beach party or PJ party

Friday - Great idea and I agree

Saturday - A Ball or Masquerade would be awesome so we can all dress up in gowns etc from any era

Sunday - Yay Beach party or PJ party

The themes have been announced here.

brilliant as i have perfect dress for friday and on saturday too lol sunday will be normal dress for me as i dont think ill be doing that one x but 2 out of 3 aint bad as they say ;-)