Interviewed

I got interviewed twice by Showmasters/LFCC crew with a video camera, and they said it'd be up on www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com but i'm not exactly sure where.

I was the guy in the 11th Doctor outfit + Tardis hat, if anyone knows the whereabouts of these videos, it'd be much appreciated :)

I was dressed as "Where's Wally" and got interviewed too. They told me the same thing that all videos of interviews will be up on website.

The only thing I can say is, it was only yesterday that the con finished. They may take some time editing and posting up all the vids on the site.

it was only yesterday that the con finished. T

SM wont have gotten home until this afternoon at the very earliest... I didnt get home until 2am, and I didnt have to clear Earls Court, ensure people were where they should be, eat in London, pack, etc. Videos will be a few weeks I think :-)

There was a camera crew sitting next to where I was having lunch sorting out photos etc and I recall someone asking them when they'd be able to see the footage and they were told on CBS Action (it's a sky channel I think) maybe in a few months time, they didnt have any idea when.

Hey Where's Wally guy, I was the one who interviewed you - certainly what we filmed should hopefully appear on the website in the coming weeks, once footage has been collated (we had two cameras filming at various times, on various formats!) and edit facilities sorted - the plan is to edit a small number of short videos relating to this year's show.

Thanks to all who let us film and interview them!

Hey Where's Wally guy, I was the one who interviewed you - certainly what we filmed should hopefully appear on the website in the coming weeks, once footage has been collated (we had two cameras filming at various times, on various formats!) and edit facilities sorted - the plan is to edit a small number of short videos relating to this year's show.

Thanks to all who let us film and interview them!

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing all the vids.