THE BAR

Where does one start with this abysmal place. Overpriced. chaotic queuing. limited choice.rank beer.The only good thing I can say good about it is I saved a fortune because it was so bad. In other words they couldn't organise a **** up in a brewery.

They don't force you to eat/drink there. LFCC have no say in catering. You can go to more eateries in Earls Court.

I agree with jester about the bar.

But he didn't mention anything about the food. If you have to go outside to get what you want it waists a good bit of your time.

edited for name calling.

Of course we respect that posters can disagree. But if you disagree with someone please don't get rude. Thank you!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I had to laught when my friends mom and his daughter came back after purchasing 2 jacket potatoes with tuna and 2 bottles of pepsi..

Out of £20 she had 60p change....

I checked the prices and it was £7 for a spud with tuna....

Everything is overpriced in these places, that's why I always bring my own food and drink now if I can. I learnt the hard way once by having to pay almost £8 for fish and chips at another venue and will never make that mistake again.

I didn't even dare venture into the bar at Earls Court, didn't look too inviting lol.

Edited by x_moonshine_x

Bar area on Saturday was choas.. they had serving on one side then not on the other.. two queues that kept changing what they would serve.. no seats.. ran out of lager.. ran out of ice...ran out of orange juice...

I know not a SM issue.. but an Earls Court issue.. they seem to be unprepared for the number of people.. which is odd for a venue geared for large audiences...