I am just so

Excited! :D

Alex Alex Alex. I love Alex, a lot.

The idea that I am going to meet her that she will be in the same room as me :D:wub:;)

I have loved her forever. This truly is the best moment of my life (sorry to my husband there) but yes :D

I just have to make sure I do not mess up now. I have no idea what to say I might write a letter to give her, do you think that is a little sad? but I know I will only get like two seconds with her and I have waited years for this.

At present I am making her something, it is rubbish but I thought it would be nice to give her something. I know it is highly unlikely she will keep it but yes :D

This is my first con of such, I went to the Halloween one in London where I met Tony Head but that was not as big as I expect this to be so I am somewhat nervous, hence all my annoying posts.

But yes I am so :dance:

This thread is probably pretty random and pointless but yes :D

I was planning to tell her I had the 11th ticket for her photo shoot and as she had kissed the 11th Doctor surely it was only fair to kiss me, an ice breaker I guess but I am not sure I have the guts for that, lol

She's doing a Q&A so if you have any questions, that would be a great time to ask?

Although probably not "will you kiss me?". (What is the term for communal cringeing embarrassment?...) :lol:

I do not plan to ask, lol. So it will be okay haha