Marvel? [LFCC]

MykiiAmore

If you do decide to do that let me know, I may go completely Marvel if I go next year, otherwise I may do MK next time.

So far I've got the full Ironman Mk III suit in the works along with a BRAND NEW Captain America suit coming (Mask already on way)

Although, may even do a cyclops one, although, I'd want a Jean Gray to go with, maybe someone here could tag along :D

If you do decide to do that let me know, I may go completely Marvel if I go next year, otherwise I may do MK next time.

I'll definitely let you know. It'll probably get posted up here as I'd love to get a full group together anyway :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aw dammit, if I could get to London next year I really really want to do Erik Lehnsherr from X-Men: First Class. A couple of other girls I know want to go as Howard Stark and Captain America :rolleyes: We might be attending then it seems!

• 2 weeks later...

Aw dammit, if I could get to London next year I really really want to do Erik Lehnsherr from X-Men: First Class. A couple of other girls I know want to go as Howard Stark and Captain America :thumbup: We might be attending then it seems!

What Erik outfit were you planning on doing? I only ask because myself and a group of folks are working on a First Class battle group and our Erik dropped out, so we'd love to find someone else! It wouldn't be right to not have an Erik! lol

And to anyone else reading this post and fancies joining in, we're still in desperate need of Havok, Riptide, Azazel and Sebastian Shaw! *smiles sweetly*

Aw dammit, if I could get to London next year I really really want to do Erik Lehnsherr from X-Men: First Class. A couple of other girls I know want to go as Howard Stark and Captain America :band: We might be attending then it seems!

What Erik outfit were you planning on doing? I only ask because myself and a group of folks are working on a First Class battle group and our Erik dropped out, so we'd love to find someone else! It wouldn't be right to not have an Erik! lol

And to anyone else reading this post and fancies joining in, we're still in desperate need of Havok, Riptide, Azazel and Sebastian Shaw! *smiles sweetly*

You mean the yellow/black spandex battle uniform? :drunk: I can't do that, I'm a big girl XD But I WILL be in a black turtleneck and leather coat. Keep it simple but Erik-like.