series 7

timelord81r

so 14 eps commissioned, but now see the below, feels like a cost saving thing? feels like we are being cheated a bit.

I dont understand, the series may of lost ratings a bit but only by a very little. how about showing it in the winter when its not great weather outside or live sports events.

what next, another year of tennant style specials? im not happy at all,

the break thing they are doing this year seems to be a good idea but next year, man what is going on and why not come out officially and state it?

https://twitter.com/#!/lizo_mzimba/stat...751185908334593

how about showing it in the winter when its not great weather outside or live sports events.

That might be what they are doing, what some fans have been asking for the past 6 years.

If you had 6 episodes before Christmas, 6 after that would be 7 in 2012, the rest in early 2013. Then a series 8 running late 2013/2014.

how about showing it in the winter when its not great weather outside or live sports events.

That might be what they are doing, what some fans have been asking for the past 6 years.

If you had 6 episodes before Christmas, 6 after that would be 7 in 2012, the rest in early 2013. Then a series 8 running late 2013/2014.

its just weird how they wont come out right and say, just bits and bobs from him or her. vague confirmations.

does mean matt till at least 2013 though which is awesome, wonder if he is aiming for toms record lol. he deserves it. he is brilliant.

that 14 eps also includes this years xmas, so its really 13 over 2 years as it stands.

Edited by timelord81r

This might make things a little clearer

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/sections.php?...ink=eye_tv&

F*****g BBC ,

WHY, is the thought that comes to my head (after alot of swearing) just why :-(

you know I had wondered if it was budget cuts to why we kept seeing past monsters rolled out for cameos, like in big bang coalition and the silurians, sontaren in Good man, and the ood in Docs wife. I didnt think crap producers were to blame,

but how can they afford to go to the us to shoot but mess up with everything else, or was the us shoot to blame, beth and piers cant do maths?

and what happened with that whole beth and her boyfriend thing in during the vampire ep shoot? wasnt she close to loosing her job and then it just went away?

of course who kows how much of this is true?

I am just getting angry with the bbc as well one minute they say it will be airing next year then they say 2013 were we could all potiently be dead but lets all hope that wont happen i just want them to sort this mess out i would personally want series 7 to come out next year and series 8 in 2013

Moffatt & Co can only confirm things when they know what is happening. Anyone thinking the Olympics would not impact the screenign schedule is mad. Also, with Sherlock being so popular, and the BBC cutting back funding, I never saw 2012 as a good year for BBC Drama and Sci-Fi!

@steven_moffat

Steven Moffat

Do I need to tell you that you can ignore the Private Eye story? No? Good! I look forward to this being called a rant.

all well and good but its still a bit of a mess, some sort of official announcement to whats going on would be nice especially considering the head of bbcs comments at the party

still at least this from the moff clears some things up

@steven_moffat

Steven Moffat

Do I need to tell you that you can ignore the Private Eye story? No? Good! I look forward to this being called a rant.

all well and good but its still a bit of a mess, some sort of official announcement to whats going on would be nice especially considering the head of bbcs comments at the party

still at least this from the moff clears some things up

The thing is Rob, until everything is set in stone, no one can say anything. Otheriwse it could impact negotiations or be seen as gossip. Look at Miracle Day at the moment...only a U.S. broadcast date, and everyone is up in arms. Be patient people. The drums are drumming.