Photo-shoots (Batmobile and Tardis)

Hi folks, just a quick wee question. I am planning on getting the photo-shoots with John Leeson and Sylvester McCoy, but I wanted to know:

Can i get my picture taken with the Tardis? Can I get my picture taken with the Batmobile?

Also, will there be a charge for this or can i use my own camera?

Thanks folks, your help already has been brilliant, this is turning into a dream come true (Now if Carrie Fisher could attend just one day it would be HEAVEN:)

You mean the Tardis on display? Usually a stall has one and has no problems if someone takes a picture with it, but there won't be a professional shoot offered unless you book the one with Karen and the Tardis. You will have to use your own camera.

If there's cars on display getting a picture with your own camera will be fine normally, but sometimes the area is roped off a little.

You mean the Tardis on display? Usually a stall has one and has no problems if someone takes a picture with it

Im pretty sure for the last 3-4 events ive seen them at, they've been charging £5-10 to take a photo of YOU WITH it, though photos OF it I think they dont/cant charge for...

You mean the Tardis on display? Usually a stall has one and has no problems if someone takes a picture with it

Im pretty sure for the last 3-4 events ive seen them at, they've been charging £5-10 to take a photo of YOU WITH it, though photos OF it I think they dont/cant charge for...

You learn something new every day then. It's been a while since I did that picture. :D

You mean the Tardis on display? Usually a stall has one and has no problems if someone takes a picture with it, but there won't be a professional shoot offered unless you book the one with Karen and the Tardis. You will have to use your own camera.

If there's cars on display getting a picture with your own camera will be fine normally, but sometimes the area is roped off a little.

Thanks for this info, i just want to make my mates jealous with a pic of me next to the Tardis and Bat-Mobile, thanks for your help:)

I am going to stick my neck out here and say that, whilst of course it will be roped off (to protect the paint job), I would be surprised if you'd have to pay for a photo with the BATMOBILE. Bescause...

A.) It's a replica, not an actual in-the-show car/prop

B.) WarnerBrothers/DCComics are clamping down very heavily on people making money from replica related sales. They have even shut down one BATMOBILE kit maker/customiser in the USA already...and they mean business.

But if there is no profit being made they cannot do anyting about it. And I can tell you now, that if the U.S. 1966 BATMOBILE fan sites already know that there will be a decent replica on display in the summer here in the UK (and they do), then DC/WB already know it too.

Edited by SlippDigby