Tom Felton

You hid your T-Fac thinggy last time didn't you? (Where as muggins here waltzed straight up to him forgetting all about it!!!)

LOL if I ever met Alan Rickman I'd have to hide my badge!!!

lmao - if we ever met him agian we wud have to get everyone in tfac to go up to him with badges on.... just for the pure comedy value!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, i've just joined this forum and saw this, I went to C3 and it was great. Unfortunatly we could only get a picture of Tom not with him (stingy) but we didn't mind that much, Devon murray was the best there he came out of the thing to talk to us for ages and he wrote down our numbers (you may not believe it but its true) and My mate got Tom's best friends number which was funny coz Dan is really nice...

I went their agen on da monday and we went macdonalds wit devon, he made us pose on the statues...

anyway im glad u had fun and if tom really did say then ur lucky!

Zexy.

well.... i cud i just need to send em off..... and mum was all like "you cant have just 2 films in the envelope" so i told her to bung 2 others in there with them but she sed that she had to know which ones take priority and i shouted "MY COLLECTORMANIA FOTOS" and she laffed at me..... hmm..... ill just give up and send em myself soon i think!

You know that post about that girl and tom? Is that true? I er doubt it big time somehow, Tom seems really shy...I heard he has a stutter......

Was Devon @ C4 then? Loads of ppl dont like Daniel Logan he was a bit arrogant wen we talking to him but he was okay most of the time...

--Take it u want ur photos developed...Dracosb1tch I saw u @ C4! I was in the que for Christian and I asked you about ur scarf and t-shirt! :D wow how bizarre...

• 4 weeks later...
Ah yes I remember! I was sat up near the back!

hey, if ur still here, which side were you on? i was at the back on the left. to the girl that started this: oh yeh, i remember you :D

he smiled and kept lookin at me to, i didnt get proposed to tho 0_o *grumbles*

Devon murray was the best there he came out of the thing to talk to us for ages

He was really nice at C4 too. He got all this attention and was still messing around with Daniel Logan

he was at CM? i didnt see him :D wish i had, i wanted to give him a hug.

He was really nice at C4 too. He got all this attention and was still messing around with Daniel Logan

he was at CM? i didnt see him B) wish i had, i wanted to give him a hug.

Yep and he is ssooooooo short

Like me!

Kyle Longbottom

he was at CM? i didnt see him :unsure: wish i had, i wanted to give him a hug.

Yep and he is ssooooooo short

Like me!

Kyle Longbottom

i saw him at CM3, kept meaning to go over to him but i kept goin off all shy. for once. don't know why

wish i'd seen him at CM4