Mark Patton is coming woohoo!

Hope he does both London and Glasgow. I'd dearly love to meet him (and he knows, thanks to Facebook!), but can't get to Glasgow, so for those of us who can't get to one, at least we can get to the other to see him :clap: I'll wait for an announcement here for LFCC with baited breath.... :poki:

The wife has been chatting with him on Facebook and he is now a member on my forum :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO: i am so happy and i can't wait to meet him :D
A forum that I have had to remove the reference of in your signature again. This is due to the fact that it discusses non SM events. Please do not put it back.

Thanks.

The wife has been chatting with him on Facebook and he is now a member on my forum :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO: i am so happy and i can't wait to meet him :D
A forum that I have had to remove the reference of in your signature again. This is due to the fact that it discusses non SM events. Please do not put it back.

Thanks.

But i have info about all the showmasters events :YAHOO: and many of my members come to the shows. I am not taking anything away from the showmasters forum. But i will keep it off as you have asked

i am friends with mark on facebook,and i asked him if he is coming to the uk for lfcc and he replyed today and said he is coming for lfcc and the event in glasgow. :dance:

:D He's just confirmed it to me, too.

Edited by Tina197

Wow!!!!!! Ive already got my NOES 2 stuff signed by him, but never met him.

And there was me a few years ago thinking "Where the f*** is Mark Patton? Surely to god he should do a show or 2?".

I actually danced a jig the first show that he was announced for!!! At 2 am!!!!!!!

Id love to meet him-preferably an event down south.

Mark has mentioned he is coming to both Glasgow and LFCC on fb, I was just wondering why its taking a while to be confirmed by the organisers of LFCC? :)
It could be something as simple as Showmasters may not have received the signed contract back yet.

looking at marks fb page he is concerned he hasnt been annouced yet? whats going on sm? hes not the only one aswell!!! i know of someone else who has a stall that has a friday the 13th star on there and they still havent been put up! whats going on people!!!!

• Moderators

Guests have been on stalls and not officially announced, as they're not necessarily part of the lineup so to speak.

Guests will be announced when SM get round to it, when everything is completely finalised etc. Doesn't always work guest-side.