Just bought tickets

my*wife*says

I'm really excited, I got a gold ticket :) first convention, though i'm staying at the travelodge 2 minutes down the road because I couldn't get a hotel room at the Park Inn. :(

A friend stayed there last year and she said it was really good quality for the price, and its only about 3-5 mins walk depending on how fast you walk :)

My first con in Northampton we were in a Premier Inn a couple of miles away and that was a £6 taxi fare for every journey to and from the Park Inn!

I'm really excited, I got a gold ticket :) first convention, though i'm staying at the travelodge 2 minutes down the road because I couldn't get a hotel room at the Park Inn. :YAHOO:

A friend stayed there last year and she said it was really good quality for the price, and its only about 3-5 mins walk depending on how fast you walk :)

My first con in Northampton we were in a Premier Inn a couple of miles away and that was a £6 taxi fare for every journey to and from the Park Inn!

Thanks for the info! I'm glad someone can confirm what google told me :) I looked it up on maps and it's said 0.2 of a mile away, so i'll be walking it, that's crazy taxi fares! :/ The only thing i'm kind of worried about is walking back on my own at night, hopefully there's some others staying at the travelodge too.

I'm really excited, I got a gold ticket :) first convention, though i'm staying at the travelodge 2 minutes down the road because I couldn't get a hotel room at the Park Inn. :lol:

Thanks for the info! I'm glad someone can confirm what google told me :) I looked it up on maps and it's said 0.2 of a mile away, so i'll be walking it, that's crazy taxi fares! :/ The only thing i'm kind of worried about is walking back on my own at night, hopefully there's some others staying at the travelodge too.

Thats the one reason i like to stay at the con hotel or with a roomie, but im sure theres others staying at that hotel too - so if you can hunt them down and walk back with them :)

I'm really excited, I got a gold ticket :) first convention, though i'm staying at the travelodge 2 minutes down the road because I couldn't get a hotel room at the Park Inn. :P

Thats the one reason i like to stay at the con hotel or with a roomie, but im sure theres others staying at that hotel too - so if you can hunt them down and walk back with them :)

I'd love to stay at the con hotel, there were just no rooms. ;)

Left booking the hotel too late, I guess being a skint student does that :unsure:

I'll hunt around for others staying at the travelodge, it really isn't far :)

I'm really excited, I got a gold ticket :) first convention, though i'm staying at the travelodge 2 minutes down the road because I couldn't get a hotel room at the Park Inn. B)

I'd love to stay at the con hotel, there were just no rooms. :(

Left booking the hotel too late, I guess being a skint student does that ;)

I'll hunt around for others staying at the travelodge, it really isn't far :)

The other hotel option in Northampton is the IBIS - directly over the road from the Park Inn and its prices arnt bad! Iv stayed there before x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought mine, got standard this time but gold last time.

Gold was amazing for great seats and the meet & greets, but, I'm not mad about the group photos or autographs (I know, I know, thats half the point of going...) so opted instead for this. Half the reason I go is the excuse to dress up and dancing with my girlfriends, ahah.