Stadium Hotel

Charmer

See you all there then! That's where me and my friends are all staying too! I've never been to CM:MK but the Hilton had HIGH reviews mainly for this WARM COOKIE lol so I booked too.

this is the reason i booked!

See you all there then! That's where me and my friends are all staying too! I've never been to CM:MK but the Hilton had HIGH reviews mainly for this WARM COOKIE lol so I booked too.

this is the reason i booked!

HAHA! Brilliant! They have a lot to live up too then! Just hope they are goooooood :)

This talk of warm cookies is intriguing me (and making me hungry again!).

[/quote

If you want to say hi, feel free to do so!, this is me and hubs first MK con, so don't know many ppl!!, I'll probably have a battlestar galactica top on at some point! with apollo on the back!

If you want to say hi, feel free to do so!, this is me and hubs first MK con, so don't know many ppl!!, I'll probably have a battlestar galactica top on at some point! with apollo on the back!
For various reasons I am not sure if I am staying overnight yet. If I do then I will :help:

I think I'll call it the Cookie Hotel from now on :help:

And Yeah Adrian, you just HAVE to give it a try, it's SO worth it! :)

Hubs needs to know, just when do you get these cookies?!

When you check-in, at the reception desk :)

can not get this quote malarky to work out for me but yeh will def try and say hello

I'll probably have a massive pink/purple/aqua tube like wig on :) so yeah come say hi if you're able to spot me :)

Edited by 1of2

can not get this quote malarky to work out for me but yeh will def try and say hello

I'll probably have a massive pink/purple/aqua tube like wig on :) so yeah come say hi if you're able to spot me :)

Quote sorted :YAHOO:

I read that too quick, and thought you will be wearing an multi-coloured aqualung tank :help:

Quote sorted ;)

I read that too quick, and thought you will be wearing an multi-coloured aqualung tank :lol:

thanks but i reckon that this will mess up too, tell me how it to fix it please jim i mean 1of2. wow yes im coming as a mult-coloured diver teeeheee

thanks but i reckon that this will mess up too, tell me how it to fix it please jim i mean 1of2. wow yes im coming as a mult-coloured diver teeeheee
The problem was that the quote that you had quoted was already 'broke'. It was missing a bracket.

If I am there then I will expect to see a multi-coloured diver :lol:

The problem was that the quote that you had quoted was already 'broke'. It was missing a bracket.

If I am there then I will expect to see a multi-coloured diver :lol:

ok we have a diver and an BSG apollo top....anyone else have clothing that will stand out so we can all shout HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! across the reception area?!!!!!!......maybe drinkies in the bar before bed (although I am teetotal!)!!!