what hotel are you staying at?

out of total paranoia that the trains will be late or someone is going to decide to jump infront of it or something else crazy might happen. i have booked a bed at the barkston hostel just up the road :D bargain price of £15.01 through clickbed.com never used them b4 so fingers crossed :D see you at stoopid o'clock saturday :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i come down for conventions in london i use hostals i am stopping for the 3rd time in barkston buget rooms 5 mins walk to earls court it costs £16 pounds per person per night but i book 1 mixed room for 4 as my wife and 2 children r comeing for 2 nights friday and satday and its cost £ 128 which is not 2 bad 4 for london ?

I'm at the Ibis for the first time ever, been to Con 3 times but first time I've always just travelled up! Hopefully the hotel will make it all a bit more chilled!

Is the Ibis nice? x

It's always been really lovely whenever I've stayed there that plus it's only 5 mins away makes a great combination!!!! :blush:

anyone staying at the barkston youth hostel? found it on the budgetplaces website bargain at £18 it's that or the pavement for me just for friday night :WAVE:

yes me my wife and freind r there from friday to sunday iam going to the con the wife and freinds r going to see take that :o)

Booked Boka this time. as long as it's good enough for the 3 S's I'm happy!

Sleep

Shower

Sh*t

That's all I need, brekkie will be Mickey D's as always. Dinner will be what ever take away or fast food place is handy probably KFC. Fully loaded fillet burger meal with Corn on the Cob. Nom Nom! ;)

I'm at the Ibis for the first time ever, been to Con 3 times but first time I've always just travelled up! Hopefully the hotel will make it all a bit more chilled!

Is the Ibis nice? x

It's always been really lovely whenever I've stayed there that plus it's only 5 mins away makes a great combination!!!! :P

Ohhh fabby! At 5mins away we may get a bit of a lay in still! Woohoo!