latest Guest Announcement - NOEL FISHER

showmasters

I tend to keep away from all of the cast announcements so didn't really know who he was - did my research today and remembered him from the Bones episode (lurve Bones! Hehe!) Just watched an online interview with him though and though, Wow! He looks just like he's described in the book. So now I am not only excited to meet Noel but also even more excited to see Breaking Dawn - and I really didn't think that was possible!

Awesome awesome awesome. Noel is a superstar :)

You may also know him from Bones too. He was in a pretty significant episode where he played a ghost (Teddy) that helped Booth out of a tight spot! LOL!

Can't wait to meet him in person :YAHOO: Thanks guys!

I knew I had seen him somewhere before, I completely forgot about the Bones episode! I saw him in Battle LA so I was already excited about meeting him, but now even more so! :YAHOO: (he seems really sweet on twitter too)

I'm not really bothered about meeting Toni Trucks, but I don't think that is her fault, other than the fact of being the wrong gender :dance: Team sexy men of Twilight!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Just checked IMDB and we have the exact same birthday! Year as well!

lol that this has made me more excited to meet him!

xxx

SNAP! Looks like there will be three of us at ET6 with the same birthday (year as well!) haha... 13th March 1984 was obviously a "Twilight of the Future" day to be born, eh?

That's very cool indeed.