Being Human

Stepster

Showmasters pls the world is screaming out for a being human con. This season has blown all the others outa the water. This show has earned it's place and right to have a con. It's just phenomenal and has blown me away. Pls help make my and many other fans dreams come true. Being human 2011 con. If anyone can do it and do it right, sm can :) thank you

Then get someone else to do it with their money? :D

I'd love one but they can't keep trying cons that wont work. The guests have been popular at signing events, but they've already had 2 BH related cons that haven't happened, so I would completely understand if they didnt want to. Sadly, sometimes there are shows that dont work out as cons for one reason or another. Is this one of them? I'm not sure, but they have to stop trying somewhere.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say there is no chance of this happening what so ever. They booked a Being Human convention, with about 9 or 10 guests and still only sold a handful of tickets. Seems the interest simply isn't there for it (or possibly, the stars of it do 'free' events via the BAFTA, which put people off paying for a full convention.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...