Order of the Phoenix

emotionalvampire

omg its so sad im not gonna say sicne some of u dont know, i cant believe it happened it made me cry poor harry the way he reacted n neville omg anywya n jk cruel what she did in the middleish i wont say but if u have read it youll know what im talkin about, that made mne cry aswell

*awwww*, in germany you can even buy the book in november!!! i mean: hello??? just 4 more month to wait...well, my friend told me and she wasn´t really sure bout when the book´s out in germany but if so i´ll buy the english one, cuz i can´t wait any longer, really...she also told me who dies *aww* i didn´t want her to tell me but she did...

i really hope she just got it wrong and the book will be out early here...

I am only up to chapter 11!! :unsure: i was at a buffy con!!! All i will say is

HWOW OUT OF ORDER ARE SOME CHARACTORS????

And also BRILLIANT BOOK!!! J K Rowling has once agin acheived a brilliant bok it was worth a 3 year wait!!!!!

I have read it now. Poor Harry, does not have much luck does he. Too independent. I was not expecting that person to die.

yeah he doesnt get much luck i didnt expect it at all i thought it would be someone obvious because of rumours about conversations between 2 certain people about it but im being obscure because if i say that will be telling peeps that it isnt that person so its technically a spoiler aswell but i thought it would be him instead lol

I am only up to chapter 11!! :( i was at a buffy con!!! All i will say is

HWOW OUT OF ORDER ARE SOME CHARACTORS????

And also BRILLIANT BOOK!!! J K Rowling has once agin acheived a brilliant bok it was worth a 3 year wait!!!!!

i just have to say how much like a fanfic is it? the tone of it n all the things that happen its so much like a fanfic i think. but as she said (c no spoiler) harry is gettin really angry i eman with good reason but its kinda scary the whole book is kinda scary the end omg just how it happens in slow mo but omg i just couldnt beleive it (how many times have i said this sorry to bore u im in denial)

it is a kinda scary book!

worth every second waiting, the death was great fun guessing.

hard 2 say stuff without spoliers but it was soooo good and unbelievabely gripping!

forgot to add i've finished!!!! :lol:

Kirsty xx

Edited by tooty_fruity

well, i also found out who dies. haven´t read any of the pages yet but in a magazine they wrote who dies and i was kinda surprised cuz i really didn´t expect that...hope i get the book soon, wanna know the reasons for letting these character die.

oh crap! i just found out who died. didn't see it comming and not happy about it. i'm only on page 300 something but someone told me who finished the book already while i didn't want to know. but till so far the book is a little bit of a dissapointment. hmmm maybe it will get better though

I have finished the book!! (yay)

I cried when the charater died!!! It was a brilliant ending to the charator tho!! i hope things to do with the charater are cleared up!!!

I think it was right for harry to be angry in this book!! He goes through living Hell every year @ hogwarts!!! I don't like that umbridge woman tho!!