Are you ready...?

Guest WaterBoy

You're welcome! I hope you can make one, it'll be easier to spot you then ;)

Out of interest Rachie, are you coming to England mainly for LFACC and C5, or are there other important reasons? I mean, did you use to live here or something?

Love Kilty xxxxx :D

I am actually also going to meet you guys and stay with a mate. I wish I used to live there, but alas not. This will be my first trip to England EVER :D . I'm sooo excited!

Cheers!

Awww, bless ya! So you've been chatting to us on the forum for all this time but not actually been to Collctormania - wow, good going!

I'm glad you can finally make it to England, and we'll make you feel as welcome as poss. I hope you like our, *ahem*, humble country!! :P:o:o

You're welcome! I hope you can make one, it'll be easier to spot you then B)

Out of interest Rachie, are you coming to England mainly for LFACC and C5, or are there other important reasons? I mean, did you use to live here or something?

Love Kilty xxxxx :o

I am actually also going to meet you guys and stay with a mate. I wish I used to live there, but alas not. This will be my first trip to England EVER :lol: . I'm sooo excited!

Cheers!

Awww, bless ya! So you've been chatting to us on the forum for all this time but not actually been to Collctormania - wow, good going!

I'm glad you can finally make it to England, and we'll make you feel as welcome as poss. I hope you like our, *ahem*, humble country!! B):P:P

Love Kilty xxxxx :lol:

Oh I know I will absolutely love your wonderful country. I soooo can't wait to get there!!!

English people are so nice :wub: .

Cheers!

You're welcome! I hope you can make one, it'll be easier to spot you then :P

I am actually also going to meet you guys and stay with a mate. I wish I used to live there, but alas not. This will be my first trip to England EVER :D . I'm sooo excited!

Cheers!

I'm glad you can finally make it to England, and we'll make you feel as welcome as poss. I hope you like our, *ahem*, humble country!! :D:D:wub:

Oh I know I will absolutely love your wonderful country. I soooo can't wait to get there!!!

English people are so nice :D .

Cheers!

**flattered**

Not sure you'll still have that view by the time you leave though! LOL! ;):P:D

Am I ready? Er, no. I've got the train tickets but thats it. The train leaves at 05:00 so I guess I won't be sleeping til I'm on the train and then there's the small matter of London. A city I've never been to, only in transit. But hey, I'm still excited and I will get there. :blink:

NO!!! i have been really poorly and couldnt do the awards!

i have next weekend to finish them all! :D:D

i really need to get them done, i'm even sanding before i go to bed, painting and stuff!

labour of love though they looking good!

huggles

Andrea xx

Hey everyone!

I am sort of ready I have train tickets booked and the hotel, as well as a talk ticket (saturday talk 1!) Although I havent got a costume, I didn't realise so many of you were going in costume, I might feel a bit silly in my everyday clothes now! :D

I am trying to save up lots of money but I'm so tempted to go and buy a load of stuff now for London, so it kinda defeats the object!!!! This may make me sound a bit thick but could someone tell me what the forum t-shirts and bags are, I'm new to the comic con and collectormaina buisness! :(

See you all there!!! So excited!! Love me xxxxx

There was a little comp to design a t shirt, that everyone who wants to, can wear to LFCC and CM. The designs r on the Collectormania 5 forum. And Neo's design won. You can either download this and add your own little flair to it, or design your own.

It is just so we can recognise each other. They r not compulsory. Hope this helps :(

Edited by pippinssweatypants

I'm going one day as Gambit from the X-Men and the other as Kurtis Trent from Tomb Raider: AOD. Therer are links to my pics in my "Is Anyone going in costume" thread.

Checked 'em out... OMG Leigh, your Gambit costume - it's amazin! :D Me wantsss one! Not sure it'd suit me though... :(

Thanks Kilteus!!! At least I wont have to worry about people not seeing me! The can see a lil TOO MUCH of me in my oppinion!!! :D;)

Edited by Leigh

Well I'm hopefully being sent a transfer to make my forum t-shirt. But I have my little red devil horns at the ready, and I will be wearing them..so please say Hi.

No idea what to wear but it needs to fit in a tiny bag.

Umm tickets bought, hotel booked, tiny bit of money saved. sharpies, train nibbles

SO much more to do!