LOTR ROMANCE!!!

nena

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BEN!!! thats so adorable!

Gem, Kirsty, My own My PRECIOUSSSSSSS Fellowship, i love you all!!

Even when the smallest thing gets me down, when i feel lost and alone, i only need play the soundtrack of the fellowship and i'm home, i only need to look at my pictures of these events, not only the celebs but the amazing people who came into my life, angels who lifted me higher than i could ever imagine!

When things are stressful, and i feel i cant cope, i only need to look online for my hope to be renewed, i dont need romance, it would be nice... all i need is my friends to be ok, my fellowship to stay strong and the excitement of the next event to keep me high!

I have several groups of friends, online friends, my fellowship, my home friends, and my work friends!

All of these people are special even the ones who dont share my love of Lord of the Rings...

i could never imagine my life without Just Sean, SM or the people i have shared such happy moments with.

I hope i continue sharing my happiness and joy with you all!

As for forum romance i'm single (i just turned down a poor guy) i have my sights on someone very special and he's rumoured to be around... *looks around* :lol:

lots and lots of luff

Veasse xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! u sed i could borrow him!!!!! just as an accessorie!!!! thats not fair YOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS THE ONE WHO CONVINCED HIM TO BE ARAGORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HAS DIVA STROP* :lol:

I met my beloved DarkElfQueen via SM events and this forum...with help from a certain Miss H!!! The whole "Serkis-a-like" thread back in August kicked things off...and I properly met DEQ at C4 after many a long (sometimes drunken!) chat on the net and then the fone.

As of the end of January, we now live together here in Dorsetshire...

:lol::lol::P:D:D:wub:

I met my beloved DarkElfQueen via SM events and this forum...with help from a certain Miss H!!! The whole "Serkis-a-like" thread back in August kicked things off...and I properly met DEQ at C4 after many a long (sometimes drunken!) chat on the net and then the fone.

:lol::lol::P:D:D:wub:

bless you both!!

thats the sweetest thing i ever heard!

huggles to you both

Veasse xx

:lol:  :lol:  :P  :D  :D  :wub:

bless you both!!

thats the sweetest thing i ever heard!

huggles to you both

Veasse xx

I don't BELIEVE how LOTR and this forum has brought together couples like this! It's amazing!

It's very sickly to read when you're single at the moment ( ;) ) but also very very very very sweet. Just look at you guys, awwwwwwwww! :D This is turning into the lover's thread! *feels shunned*

So that's three couples so far, are there any more out there? Any secretive ones maybe?! :( Naurarwen - how comes, didn't you want it widely known? Spread the love!

And as for you veasse - don't do that! Aww, I think I'm gonna cry!

Love Kilty xxxxx :wub:

oww brilignt topick

well my answer is yes and i'm not sure

The yes is ,yes i fond , the i'm not sure is i'm not sure he wonts :-) so we'r taking it slow and nice as friends...for now :-)

Aww, I hope it all works out for you hun! ;)

Oh Andrea! *huggles* You really are amazing you know that?? I can't wait to see you next week.

I agree with what people have said about friendships though. I have met some incredible people through Lord of the Rings... and strengthened the friendships that I already had. These people in my life understand every little thing that life throws at me, they accept me for who I am, and we all know why LOTR touches us all in such a huge way. I will always remember watching ROTK with those guys on different occasions, it was such an intense and amazing experience each time they've been with me when I've seen it. I just class myself as so blessed to have met them all.. and it's because of lord of the rings that we are so close! I love all you guys xx

And meh yeah I'm single too - not met anyone in a romantic sense through lotr. Of course, when I marry Dom, then I can say that LOTR bought us together haha!! :blink: Only jkin tehehe!!

But yeah. I owe everything to LOTR for what it's done for me, my friends are all so amazing!

Stina xx

Ps: I made my tshirt for lfacc tonight :angel: It kicks ass!!

Reading this thread has made me feel all warm and fuzzy (OK maybe it's something to do with sitting next to the radiator too :blink: ) I didn't meet my other half on here or through LOTR but we're both huge fans and I couldn't imagine marrying anyone who wasn't - he's my Aragorn :wub:

Are samwise16 and  nienna a forum couple then? That's sooooo sweet!

Ditto illyria, single here too!! ;)  :D (OMG, I've just realised how that sounded - it wasn't aimed at you!!  :o   :yoda: )

Thing is, there's next to no males on the LOTR part of this forum  :(

Maybe we should be looking to other LOTR forums?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! LoL!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: I just got the wrong side to that too! I'm single too Kilty & illyria ;):DB) HeHeHe, Just kidding!

Sporty_Si & Naurarwen_Fangorn are a couple!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Haha LOL :lol: , we are the single girlie threesome of the forum!!! ;):lol::lol:

Omg, I didn't know that about si and naurarwen... congrats guys! Did you actually meet on the forum?

Kilty xxxxx :D

yay were the single girly threesome!!!

oh i just wanna put that on my sig now.... :P

Hullo everyone,

Hmmm so what can we do? :lol: Go searching for male LOTR fans! HeHe :lol: ........ :yoda: Eek, lol! Everyone's words are so great! I'm gonna put it in mah sig too, illyria! :lol: I might take Half Fling out as well, cause everyone is complaining about i :lol: lol

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

well if people see other people single they can chat to each other and meet up at places like c5 etc etc and if your not looking for romance just make friends!!! :yoda:

we need a name for this the last suggestion was maybe alittle long!!!! :lol: