Question about the postage of tickets.

nicolem

Hi,

I'm an Australian who is going backpacking around Europe starting in August. I'm looking at purchasing tickets to these convention but I read that tickets are mailed out two weeks in advance, which obviously wouldn't do me any good because I wouldn't be at home to collect them.

I tried contacting SM using the email on the Hallowhedon site but they haven't gotten back to me so I thought I'd post this here. Do you think it'd be possible that they would hold the tickets for me and I could collect them at the actual event?

It is possible that the tickets will be sent out earlier than two weeks.

No doubt Yvie will reply to your e-mail as soon as she can. I will point out this post to her just in case she doesn't see it though.

Backpacking? Awesome!

Edit: Just noticed that it lists Jola as the contact on the Hallowhedon website. Oops.

Edit 2: Mind blank! Why did I say tickets. I meant letter :)

Edited by 1of2

You only get a registration letter which is mailed to you. The actual tickets are picked up at the event.

Do you still have the original order e-mail? If the letter doesn't arrive on time just bring that and some sort of ID (which you'll have anyway if you go backpacking before the event) and that will work too.

Mail has lost a lot of letters before, you won't be the first one showing up without the letter. :P

If you got any more ticket questions the direct contact for the store is info@collectormania.com

So, I could try to get the letter mailed out to me earlier, and if not as long as I had ID I should be sweet as pancakes?

Please check with Yvie (she'll reply to you from the address I gave above) if she can mail out the letter earlier. I'm honestly not sure if this is possible. I don't think it is, but I may remember wrong.

If you have ID and that original e-mail everything is fine.

Worst case scenario even ID should do. But the more you can bring the better.

**PING**

And as if by magic... or as if someone messaged me with a link on Facebook :P

Registration letters are sent out a few weeks before the event and I'll post on the forum to let people know when to expect them. A few days after that post appears you can email me at the shop address with your order number, I'll reply with your ticket number so that your registration desk experience can be a little quicker and easier :blink:

Additionally, if you have a friend in the UK I can send your letter to them instead.

PS. I'm up to date with my emails and I haven't come across one from you. You may need to check the address you sent it to.