Lord Of The Rings Stars

Frodos_Girl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Viggo was there I wouldn't be able to move. You should have seen me at the ROTK prem in London when he came and stood infront of our bit of barrier to talk to Dom. My knee's buckled and I didn't move for like 5 mins.

Ren

xxx

omg!! they shuld definately get more LOTR's peeps to cum!!! I was @ C4 but i didnt get to meet any of them! *sob* i'm totally cumin to C5 so pleeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee SM's try your best to get as many as poss. Seeing as they just swept the board at the oscars i would totally want them to come just to see some of the poeple that made it so popular!! :D

Luv y'all

*tinkerbell* :D

p.s if you can get orlando to co,e i would love you forever!!! :P:P

HOBBITS HOBBITS HOBBITS HOBBITS HOBBITS HOBBITS HOBBITS HOBBITS HOBBITS............oh did I mention Hobbits?

Yes I think you mentioned the hobbits... lol. I want them there too :blush:

Ren

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Yea! But i would like to see the stars that have not done an autograph signing with showsmasters yet!

Bernard Hill

Christopher Lee.... next to never but still....

Marnande otto

Cate Blanchett

Actaully I had a dream bout Collectormania last night......it was slightly odd. I dreamed Billy was confirmed for C5 and Elijah was confirmed for C6. And there were pictures of them in the paper and I dont think they actually looked like em. Anyways I went and the place with covered in tinsel for some reason.........strange.

Pease SM hear our cries and bring on the hobbits. I know that Elijah, Dom and Sean were at C4 not forgeting andy, Sala and Lawrence but soooo many people where disapointed as many people didn't get the chance to meet them. So PLEASEEEEEEE SM give us a second chance and bring back the hobbits.......PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOVE

The Elf

i find it hard 2 believe that sblom or elijah will come again.

sblom doesnt seem to enjoy conventions, and to be honest i think all the silly crazee ppl scared Elijah off...ahh that sux... :D

they got mobbed so i dnt believe there in a hurry to come back....which is annoying that a few silly fans have basically wrecked our chance of mmeting them....hmmm..... :D

Billy on the other hand likes doin them, so hopefully he'll b goin!! hurrah! :D

I don't think a few screaming girlies is going to put them off. I expect they are used to it by now. I suspect the likelihood of their return is more likely going to be down to a) if SMs invite them again b ) how much they get paid c) their availability. And don't forget Elijah said he really enjoyed C4 & would like to come back.....if you believe that rumour ;)

Edited by Spike's dream date

It must be really hard for the stars to fit events like this into their busy lives. If he had the time and the energy i'm sure Elijah would come back. I wouldn't expect it this year though.

LOve Jen xx

I agree with Spike's Dream Date, I really dont think a load of girl chasing after Elijah and Dom would have made them feel bad at all-- they are normal men afterall!! I think they were loving it deep down!! :P

As for Billy, I met him at LFACC and would love to meet him again, he lived up to all expectations and I must see him again!! :D:D:rolleyes:

I would be so happy if we could have more LOTR stars at C5 it would be so great to meet them esp the hobbits as I missed out big time at C4!!

*pleads with SM*

xxxxx

I feel bad for the people who missed out at C4 because everyone (the non LOTR fans anyway) keepp going on about how we shouldnt' have anynore LOTR guests at the events anymore. Not everybody got to meet them, there were hundereds of people there who didnt actually. I know most people would probably want to meet them again aswell. I would because of it being so rushed and not being able to get photos with Dom or Elijah.

Love Jen xxx