new gold pass deal for 2011

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Gold pass for 2011 Price £175 same as this years price

but if you buy a gold pass for any Showmasters event in 2011 before Jan 1st you will get 10% off the ticket price making your gold pass £157.50 but this is only till Jan 1st and this covers LFCC, CML/EMS , CMMK, & CMG

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR 2011 with your gold pass

Permission to join the back of any queue with out any VQ ticket needed

Entry to the show first before any of the public are let in (you will be let in first though the doors)

A nice bag to keep your autographs safe over the weekend

Access to a dedicated Gold pass room somewhere you can sit down chill , look out your items you want to get signed or just have a rest , this will be a small room to seat around 25 people at one time

1st through the line at the photo ops

Seating at the front of all free talks

free tickets for all paid for talks with Seating at the front generally worth around £15 to £30 at the event

X 4 autos from your choice TV/Film category listed below worth £40 to £60

LORD OF THE RINGS

TWILIGHT

STARGATE SHOWS

STAR WARS

HARRY POTER

STAR TREK

BRITISH TV/FILM

US TV/FILM

DR WHO CLASSIC

DR WHO NEW SIRISES

HORROR

TORCHWOOD

LOST

SUPERNATRAL

HEROS

ALIENS TRILOGY

BUFFY/ANGEL

INDIANA JONES

TWILIGHT

plus x 7 autos of our choice from previous guests worth a value of £70 to £105

Taking the total value of autos to £110 to £165 which is something you can keep or sell on to friends or just Ebay them to help reduce the cost of the gold pass , this is an extra value added to the gold pass for free , but you still get all the extra access the gold pass give you that is priceless and the main value of the pass .

i hope you can see even though the VAT is going up next year we have kept it at the same price and given it some more value and also give the fans that can pay this year before the VAT gos up the chance to get it at a great reduce price .

all gold passes are on sale now at the reduced price till Dec 31st :YAHOO:

jason :D

• 5 months later...

Access to a dedicated Gold pass room somewhere you can sit down chill , look out your items you want to get signed or just have a rest , this will be a small room to seat around 25 people at one time

jason :D

Silly question but this dedicated room, will it be available to eat in as well?

• Showmasters Admin

jason :(

Silly question but this dedicated room, will it be available to eat in as well?

It'll be open all day. What you do in there is kind of up to you. Although please keep it legal :D

Just bought the Gold Pass (yesterdays announcements made up my mind!); now, who do I send my photo to, along with my choice of autograph pack? I should remember this from the last time, sorry.

Just bought the Gold Pass (yesterdays announcements made up my mind!); now, who do I send my photo to, along with my choice of autograph pack? I should remember this from the last time, sorry.

As far as I recall you'll get an e-mail from the store asking you to provide said info and asking for the photo.