AJ Buckley's Search

crazyisgood

AJ Buckley has just tweeted:

AjohnBuckley: Hey. I need to find out the guys name I met at the convention that bought lieutenant dans wheels chair.

AjohnBuckley: The people at #collectormania know this guy. Need to get in contact with him. http://yfrog.com/6czxe0j

Thought I'd spread the word to see if anyone knows the guy or if that person is on here.

"Found them...repeat...found them..."

Yes it was me. Thanks to Rhi for the help, and also the eagle-eyed person who spotted the "Tweet"!

Sam - yes I was indeed there. I was chilling out and looking around on Saturday, then working the credit card vouchers desk on Sunday. Sorry I missed you.

Find me on Facebook - I'll be on your Mum's list

Jeez...it must be years since I posted on here...I can't even remember what my avatar looks like - and it took me three goes to get the password right!

HoD :YAHOO:

"Found them...repeat...found them..."

Yes it was me. Thanks to Rhi for the help, and also the eagle-eyed person who spotted the "Tweet"!

Sam - yes I was indeed there. I was chilling out and looking around on Saturday, then working the credit card vouchers desk on Sunday. Sorry I missed you.

Find me on Facebook - I'll be on your Mum's list

Jeez...it must be years since I posted on here...I can't even remember what my avatar looks like - and it took me three goes to get the password right!

HoD :firedevil:

Hahah I would say you will find me on my mums too but nope you probably won't lol cause I haven't added her but yeah I'll definitely been adding you. Its been ages since I've seen you hun hope your okay!

I told AJ about the chair and he sent a picture of it to Gary Sinese, I wonder if its anything to do with that...

He actually asked me to record a video message for Gary - which I think I did in reasonable enough fashion...

Oh...and no harm, luv...but your avatar hasn't changed either since I last checked in here! ;)

VampireGirl - At the risk of upsetting many a young lady, he wants me for my rough and ready charms... :D

Seriously...I have no idea - but AJ has now contacted me.

Sam - gotcha! Look out on Farcebook...

:YAHOO: x