MORE HORROR GUESTS PLEASE !

summersover

you know what I read the last night in a really old 2002 issue of CosmoGirl? People who get really obssessed with horror movies like Scream and Friday 13th sometimes end up commiting murders like the ones on screen. not very nice is it? Some guys were really obssessed (there were three of them) and one of the guys didn't know that his friends were plotting to KILL HIM! this is a true story. They killed him, set him alight and buried him. Its gruesome...plus I read this at about 12 last night which did not help with sleeping!! lol

you know what I read the last night in a really old 2002 issue of CosmoGirl? People who get really obssessed with horror movies like Scream and Friday 13th sometimes end up commiting murders like the ones on screen. not very nice is it? Some guys were really obssessed (there were three of them) and one of the guys didn't know that his friends were plotting to KILL HIM! this is a true story. They killed him, set him alight and buried him. Its gruesome...plus I read this at about 12 last night which did not help with sleeping!! lol

:D not in my case ! im really into horror movies ,true life crimes. blood and gore etc.its a release for me to get out of this reality called "life". ;):D each and every one of us needs some kinda "thing " in their life to get us through it. does not mean if we watch horror movies we are going to copy them. :D SO BRING IT ON SHOWMASTERS, SHOW US WHAT YOUR MADE OF !!!!!!!!!!!! more of the freddy genre !

WHat a load of crap! I'm completely obsessed, and I've only ever killed twice :unsure:

Anyway so far 3 great horror guests - Robert Englund, Clint Howard and Brad Dourif, but here are some other greats i would like to see at c5 -

Bruce Campbell

Ted Rami

Bill Mosely

Gunner Hansen

Heather Langenkamp

Sid Haig

Angus Scrim

Michael Berryman

Craig Sheffer

Ah and loads more :unsure:

You got my vote!

Especially love to see Heather Langenkamp, Patrica Arquette and Bruce Campbell. Plus a ton more that I can't think of right now!

:unsure:

Edited to say:

Ok I've had a think....

Miko Hughes

Lisa Wilcox....can you see a theme here?

Jeffery Combs

Alex Vincent....bit of a cast reuion? Well we have got Brad.

Lisa & Lousie Combs....think someone mentioned the Shining twins on another thread.

....I'm sure if you give me another 15 mins I think of a load more :unsure:

Edited by Rose Gamgee

I would luv to meet Bruce Cambell! Though not really for the horror genre.

Anyway, hey Bohan did you ever see those jeepers creepers movies? 

Yep saw the first Jeepers Creepers movie, good movie and quite scary till you actually saw the creeper turn into his beast like form and he grew wings etc...That kind of ruined it for me, although I liked the ending. Jonathon Breck (the creeper) would be a decent guest at collectormania though.

You say you do not like the horror genre, I gather you are a fan of Bruce through his work on Xena and Hercules then?

I would luv to meet Bruce Cambell! Though not really for the horror genre.

Anyway, hey Bohan did you ever see those jeepers creepers movies? 

Yep saw the first Jeepers Creepers movie, good movie and quite scary till you actually saw the creeper turn into his beast like form and he grew wings etc...That kind of ruined it for me, although I liked the ending. Jonathon Breck (the creeper) would be a decent guest at collectormania though.

You say you do not like the horror genre, I gather you are a fan of Bruce through his work on Xena and Hercules then?

Hey Bohan! No, it isn't that I don't like the horror movies cause I do!! But yes, I am a fan of Bruce from Hecules and Xena. He also has done some other shows I really have enjoyed. (Brisco and the King of thieves for example) I just haven't seen him as Ash from, is it Evil Dead?

As for the movie jeepers creepers, I saw the first and the second. The first was a bit scary, until, like you said the creeper really shows himself! The second was a bit cheesy, it could have given more. The creeper was more silly in the second than he was scary.

Edited by iluvronweasley