photo shoots

beryl.linehan@btinternet.com

You get in line when your group is called. The approximate time can be found on the schedule that will be released a couple of days before the show.

At the door to the photo op room someone will mark off your photo voucher sheet respectively collect your photo ticket. You continue in line until it's your turn to have the photo taken. You stand next to the guest, smile (maybe ask for a pose before), photo is snapped and that's it.

The photo can be collected some time in the afternoon, the exact location where will be announced in the programme probably.

You won't have to, I promise. Photo shoots may occassionally be running a bit late, but no one will have to be in line all day.

lol I usually am, though at autographica I had my own seat ;-)

...and the guests were brought to you?

pretty much lol, on the sat I didnt move from the photo studio after around 11am till I went home

The main thing is to check the photoshoot time.

Always aim to be there for the start of your session rather than running in at the end of it.

eg if your slot is 11-11:15, dont arrive at 11:15

Once they are finished, they are finished.

So, if you have autos and photos to do, I would always go to the photoshoot and get that done first, if neccessaryeven if you have queued for an auto for a little while, leaving the auto room, getting your photo done and rejoining an auto queue, (perhaps tell a crewmember in the auto room that you have queued for autos but your photoshoot starts now. They will be able to advise you on the amount of time it will take you to get to the front of the auto queue and of timings for that particular guest.)

Crew have done the job many times and are good at judging amount of time an auto queue will take. They will also have information on photoshoots too, and there is usually a pit boss in the Auto area that will know whether a photoshoot is running to time etc

Dont be afraid to ask, they would rather help you than let you miss a shoot ;)