Enterprise On the Rocks

emotionalvampire

I think Enterprise just gets better and better..

T'pol's character is now far more interesting.. Archer does what no Star trek captain has done before!! Torture, cold blooded murder, etc, etc..

I'm not really fussed that it doesn't accurately follow the time-line, etc.. It is a TV show and thus meant as entertainment..

However, one thing does puzzle me on the logical front!!

More so than any other ship.. the Enterprise often takes a severe battering with major damage.. Yet the sparse crew are able to repair and rebuild within a short period of time.. Where do they get the materials from???

Lets hope it's renewed. This season has just got better and better.

Having spoken to the guys that have been out and about as of late, I think they all feel they will be back but could be a shortened season.

I was talking to Conner Trinner when I saw him on the weekend, and although they are probably told to say this, when I asked are you coming back for another season, he said "Yes"

Please god make it true, make it true - I so want Enterprise to continue :D:D

Here is some info I just got from the TrekToday website...

UPN has decided to renew Star Trek: Enterprise for a fourth season, the SaveEnterprise.com fan campaign announced today.

The official UPN press presentation of the network's Fall schedule isn't scheduled until Thursday, but the campaign quoted several unnamed production sources as saying the show would definitely be back. The site reported Star Trek executive producer Rick Berman would be flying into New York this week in order to make the official announcement himself.

Although Enterprise's place on the UPN line-up seems secure, it is not yet known exactly what timeslot it will occupy. According to SaveEnterprise.com, there is a possibility that the show will end up on Friday instead of Wednesday, which would take it out of competition with Smalville. Definite confirmation of the show's timeslot is not expected until Thursday.

Either way, Enterprise will have to work hard to win back viewers next year. Since the show premiered in 2001, it has lost a huge portion of its audience, leaving it in danger of cancellation by UPN. Although fan campaigns such as Save Enterprise and the Enterprise Project may have helped to convince the network of the franchise's continued viability, in order to secure a fifth season Enterprise will have to end its ratings drops.

Please keep in mind that UPN will not officially announce its Fall schedule until this Thursday, and until then the above should be treated as you would any rumour. Thanks go out to SaveEnterprise.com for this.

Star Trek: Enterprise has been officially renewed for another season, got the below info from TrekToday...

Yes, you can breathe easy now: Enterprise has been officially renewed.

At a press conference in New York, UPN today confirmed Star Trek: Enterprise will be back for a fourth season, but no longer in its familiar Wednesday timeslot. Instead, the show will air on Friday at 9:00pm, preceded at 8:00pm by a rerun of reality hit America's Next Top Model. UPN promised that next season Enterprise will be "more action packed with spectacular special effects," and will advance storylines such as T'Pol's relationship with Tucker, and "mysterious twists in the familiar timeline."

The move to Friday means Enterprise will no longer air opposite the WB's Smallville, and will be the only network show in its timeslot targeting the science-fiction audience. Instead, Enterprise's broadcast competition will consist of established dramas such as NBC's Law & Order: Criminal Intent and JAG, newcomer The Jury on Fox, and comedy blocks on ABC and the WB. Enterprise may also get competition from the cable-based Sci-Fi Channel, which airs original programming on Friday, but only a minority of American viewers are able to watch this channel.

UPN is betting heavily on the continued success of America's Next Top Model. Original episodes of the show will air in Enterprise's old timeslot on Wednesdays at 8:00pm, and will immediately be repeated on Friday in a special edition featuring new footage. UPN will air two editions of Top Model next year: one at the start and one at the end of the 2004-2005 television season. In between, the network has planned the reality show The Missy Elliott Project, in which thirteen aspiring performers compete to become the next big hip-hop star.

By moving Top Model to 8:00pm, UPN is hoping it will attract a large audience for its new drama Kevin Hill, which airs an hour later. In this Mel Gibson-produced drama, Taye Diggs plays a hotshot entertainment lawyer who is forced to say goodbye to his bachelor lifestyle when his cousin passes away and he is left to care for her six-month-old daughter.

Other new UPN shows include the detective show Veronica Mars, revolving around a 17-year old apprentice private investigator. This show will air on Tuesdays at 9:00pm, while the only other new UPN show is Second Time Around, a half-hour sitcom that will join the Monday night urban comedy block.

UPN's full press release on its schedule for next season can be found here at the Futon Critic.

I found it more of a shock than being cheesy, was defently a major twist and one hell of a cliff hanger, will be very interesting to find out what has happened but I am glad they are not going to try and conclude it in just 1 episode, its ment to take up a few episodes of Season 4.

SPOILER

The timeline seemed the same up until when Reed and the others left Sol System and travelled back to the Expanse, something most have happened between them leaving and Enterprise returning which is around a 20 hour trip but where ever Enterprise has arrived at they must have still been in the present otherwise I would have thought the Aquatics would have noticed they were a few hundred years in the past.

Also, there is talk about what species the Alien Nazi is. Some have suggested he pays a more than passing resembalance to a Reman, could be a prelude to the Romulan War?

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill