Photoshoot question

Gaby

Hi!

Here's Gaby again with her "HELP I FREAK OUT"-questions... sorry in advance :D

I can't make it through the whole event. I arrive at Saturday, but I will meet up with the friend I am staying with for the night (she's doing an intership in London and I can stay with her, so sweet :)) Saturdayafternoon.

Now, I have a silverticket. Last year silvertickets got their photoshoots on Saturday. Is it possible to take the pictures on Sunday when I can't make it on Saturday? I sooooo do hope so!! I know there were a few people here who only stay for 1 day, so I guess it is not a problem, but I just had my doubts..... "what if I can't...?! :smile: "

Hope you all understood what I tried to say and ask.

Thanks for answering!!

xx

I don''t think it will be a problem

I only attended for the Sunday day at a previous Hub and was allowed to participate in all the scheduled photoshoots for that day. Including the ones with the guests that I would have had on the Saturday had I been there.

The only issue you may have is if a guest may have all their photoshoots scheduled for Saturday only - although I think that has only happened with '1 day' guests as far as I can recall.

You should be fine getting your stuff on the sunday as you can go up anytime after your group is called, so if all your photos or signings turn out to be on the saturday, getting them on the sunday shouldnt be a problem at all.

Thats what happened with us at ET4. Literally half our stuff was on saturday, went on sunday and got it all done with no prob's. However I would advise to just speak to the crew member handling that que incase rather than just jump in, but you will get them.

Hope that helps.

:smile:

Edited by gemma85

i'm not sure if i will be there on Saturday either, although i hope to be.

I was advised to find Too Tall when i got there and explain the situation to him cos he's good at dealing with that sort of thing. While SM can't guarantee we would be able to get all the photos and autographs done in the one day (there just may not be enough time) they will do their best to help.

I'd advise working what autographs/photos are most important to you and giving them priority, then if you are unlucky enough to not be able to get everything done at least you will have the ones you wanted most.

hope that makes sense.

Thanks for all your answers, I am feeling way more relieved then yesterday :)

I have a Silverticket, so I guess most of my shoots will be on Saturday anyway when I read it here.

See you all in a few days for a few moments :D