Help!

tenshidarkangel

Right! Whats going on? I hear Charlie Bewley HAS come so whats happening with his autograph and photoshoots (obv im not there today) also i would like to know whats happening with the schedual. Im in group Z and yet to get my one and only photoshoot that i want ( I was planning on doing just the saturday as i did with Roadhouse cause it costs me £10 just to get a return to Birmingham) I have to come in on the Sunday, So i either fork out the extra money or miss out on my photo op. Is there anyway ropund this Showmasters?

Charlies replaced Kristen so i think he's doing the slots she was in? i think...

I don't have any official confirmation on this I'm afraid, just a call from a very hyper friend.

But that's pretty much what I understood from her frantic squeeing, yes.

and you can ask showmasters to go in with another group if you explain your situation, youll get your photo :)

Go find TooTall at the show. I can't promise anything, but it's your best bet to speak to him.

Charlies replaced Kristen so i think he's doing the slots she was in? i think...

I don't have any official confirmation on this I'm afraid, just a call from a very hyper friend.

But that's pretty much what I understood from her frantic squeeing, yes.

and you can ask showmasters to go in with another group if you explain your situation, youll get your photo :)

Go find TooTall at the show. I can't promise anything, but it's your best bet to speak to him.

hehe sorry for the take-over didnt think there would be anyone around for the weekend :uhoh:

hehe sorry for the take-over didnt think there would be anyone around for the weekend :uhoh:

No worries - in fact thank you. :uhoh: I am really the only one around currently and I am glad for every bit of help!

I am going on my annual Disneyland trip on Wednesday, so neither job nor budget liked the idea of me coming to ET. ;)

Hmm train times seem to be against me in the morning to get in for chaskes photoshoot. Bummer *cries*

You can go any time after your group has been called. It's not a problem if you miss the initial slot assigned.

Like i said im in Group Z hense the problem and i cant particually afford to get in on the Sunday and really its only Chaskes (and maybe Charlies as this is all new news) photoshoots i want.

In a short version

Will have to been uber early (9.15) cause the next train gets in at 10.20 and Chaske will be signing then :uhoh:

how do we know charlies took over kirsten it could be gil for all we know... all my photos are sunday anyways and autos tomorrow well most of them i think

Well Kirsten obviously has cancelled on very short notice and Charlie signed up so shortly that he's not even there yet. That made me think he's replacing her.

There's been talk about Gil coming for days.

Like i said im in Group Z hense the problem and i cant particually afford to get in on the Sunday and really its only Chaskes (and maybe Charlies as this is all new news) photoshoots i want.

In a short version

Will have to been uber early (9.15) cause the next train gets in at 10.20 and Chaske will be signing then :(

Sorry, somehow my brain bypassed that the second time Chaske does photos is on Sunday. :uhoh:

I should stop multitasking and type on the computer and on my mobile at the same time. ;)

No worries - in fact thank you. :uhoh: I am really the only one around currently and I am glad for every bit of help!

I am going on my annual Disneyland trip on Wednesday, so neither job nor budget liked the idea of me coming to ET. ;)

ooooh tooo jealous :( i love Disneyland hehe.