Thursday

val79

Hey just seeing if anyone is going to be about on the Thursday, i managed to get a cheep train down, but means i have to travel on the Thursday, which means kicking about for a day on my own, Just wondering if anyone else will be about and fancy meeting up??

I would have said yes but we are traveling Thursday night into Friday mid-afternoon.

16 hours :(

SIXTEEN HOURS

on that bus :|

FK where are you coming from,

I would have said yes but we are traveling Thursday night into Friday mid-afternoon.

SIXTEEN HOURS

lol never mind, i think i know lmao, i got a ticket down by train with the mega bus for £1

There is a few of us there for the Thursday :D you could join our merry band if you wish :P more the better ;)

lol im staying at the Premier inn on the Thursday night, but the Hilton for the rest of the weekend

Like we couldnt squeeze u in for like one night hun lol lol would be happy to have ya along if ya wanted :D

SIXTEEN HOURS

SIXTEEN HOURS

lol never mind, i think i know lmao, i got a ticket down by train with the mega bus for £1

There is a few of us there for the Thursday :D you could join our merry band if you wish :D more the better :D

lol im staying at the Premier inn on the Thursday night, but the Hilton for the rest of the weekend