SATURDAY NIGHT MEET

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pippin, Been trying to email you but your mail keeps being returned?

me or PSP?

mine's padfoot77@hotmail.com if you're trying to mail me. but you're probably not and i've just made a twit of myself! ha!

luv me x x x

LOL, Well I did mean the other Pippin but I have emailed you too, I was going to give you my number and then i could try and find a few people at the con, save me being on my own...

Of course! If we're meeting on the train and staying in the same hotel you won't be able to escape lol...

Lol :rolleyes:

Now i'm scared. Lol

I've got LoTR Top Trumps if anyone wants a game, me and my mate Jen play it when we are on the train going back to uni. She loves Orlando Bloom :D

i cant wait either!!!

making badges eh stina? i checked in woolworths agin today! i am getting very sick and tired of seeing the "temporarily out of stock" sign!!!! grrr!!!

Grr still not got any in?? HOW RUDE!! I need more haha!!

Yeah made the Wormy badges last night, looking funky. Made some others aswell :D

Wooo! So excited!!!

im staying in the quality hotel.... because there are 6 of us we have got 2 triple rooms and it works out at £25 per nite. not bad eh?

as for exact times for the meet... im not sure but i think i read 8 oclock in the lobby of the quality hotel somewhere. hmm??

im staying in the quality hotel.... because there are 6 of us we have got 2 triple rooms and it works out at £25 per nite. not bad eh?

as for exact times for the meet... im not sure but i think i read 8 oclock in the lobby of the quality hotel somewhere. hmm??

Thought that was the Friday night meet??????