Cosplay

Meep! The girlfriend and I have been working non-stop for the past two days trying to get costumes finished. We should make it but it's gonna be close!

Looking forward to the event now though. I think we'll be sewing for the 3 hour train journey to London tomorrow.

Just posting here while I remember also, to confirm that the Sucker Punch meet-up/photoshoot is at 12 noon on saturday and we'll meet in the long space where the Cosplay Fever guys usually grab people, up from the cloakroom, near the organisers desk.

( Thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1666940 )

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What costumes you wearin Vamp Rouge

Meep! The girlfriend and I have been working non-stop for the past two days trying to get costumes finished. We should make it but it's gonna be close!

Looking forward to the event now though. I think we'll be sewing for the 3 hour train journey to London tomorrow.

Just posting here while I remember also, to confirm that the Sucker Punch meet-up/photoshoot is at 12 noon on saturday and we'll meet in the long space where the Cosplay Fever guys usually grab people, up from the cloakroom, near the organisers desk.

( Thread here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1666940 )

Panic today, couldnt find the Ranger Danger shirt for my Clerks 2 Randal costume.

Found it now though and all packed for tomorrow :(

So my final plans lol:

Friday: Scott Pilgrim

Saturday: Rory Pond then Randal

Sunday: Rory Pond

Finally lol

I've changed my plans a million times already. Currently, I am knitting part of tomorrow's costume.

Saturday - Agathon (Emperor & Galilean)

Sunday - I will go up in the loft tomorrow night and see what's up there, will probably come back down with Doc from Band of Brothers