Volunteers for LFCC

showmasters

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop talking about "homework". If it was not for the extreme nervousness of waiting for a response to my job app I would be studying for my money laundering test!!

Paul

Showmasters, watchya peeps, I just sent you another email, about LFCC!!!!! just thought I would let you know LOL

Grrrrr its bloody freezing where I am!!!!!!!!!!

Whats that thing called, its a hole in the wall, you have to have it when you have a gas fire, I can't think whats its called, stupid word.

Sorry that was a bit random, but its right next to me, and the wind is blowing in and its freezing me!!!!!!!

Volunteers need to be big and stern, stern but fair.

C4 had volunteers who were weak to be honest and given the BIG names on display milton keynes was a ballz up from beginning to end. It also didn't help when the 'volunteers' began spreading rumours orlando bloom was going to be at the next one and had been seen walking around the event.

Hi

I think that you being a little unfair. C4 was a bit mad, but I do not think that anyone had any idea how big it would be.

People who want to volunteer need to have several quality: the desire to work extremely hard in a busy customer facing atmosphere, to smile through problems, and to remain focused on the tasks in hand.

Bring it on.

Paul

• Moderators

Well, all I can say is that I know all of the volunteers did their best under extremely tough circumstances and that I am sure Showmasters have learnt as much as they can do from that experience and that LFACC will be more organised etc! And that there will still be hard working and dedicated volunteers that will make everyones experience as good as possible :lol: Nobody's perfect, it's learning from the mistakes that is the important thing.

Well, all I can say is that I know all of the volunteers did their best under extremely tough circumstances and that I am sure Showmasters have learnt as much as they can do from that experience and that LFACC will be more organised etc! And that there will still be hard working and dedicated volunteers that will make everyones experience as good as possible :D Nobody's perfect, it's learning from the mistakes that is the important thing.

Sorry i'm a bit late with this reply! LOL!

I agree with Davidb! All the Davids should stick together like wood and bark! :D:angry: Well you get the idea! Hehe and it was great fun making Davidb walk all the way round and round to get tickets! That was definatly a DAVID thing! A David each end of the que and a David walking round and round! Did that make any sense!>? :D:D

Well, all I can say is that I know all of the volunteers did their best under extremely tough circumstances and that I am sure Showmasters have learnt as much as they can do from that experience and that LFACC will be more organised etc! And that there will still be hard working and dedicated volunteers that will make everyones experience as good as possible  :D Nobody's perfect, it's learning from the mistakes that is the important thing.

Sorry i'm a bit late with this reply! LOL!

I agree with Davidb! All the Davids should stick together like wood and bark! :D:angry: Well you get the idea! Hehe and it was great fun making Davidb walk all the way round and round to get tickets! That was definatly a DAVID thing! A David each end of the que and a David walking round and round! Did that make any sense!>? :D:D

It didnt make any sense at all!!lol

Hi

I am getting really desperate now! :lol:

Has anyone heard back from SM about volunteering? I have sent in my mail, but have not heard anything!

Help me!

Paul

Hi All,

Good News for ya....

If you want to volunteer to crew the LFCC ( EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MAILED INFO@SHOWMASTERS.COM) then send us an email to .....

crew@showmastersonline.com

with your full REAL name, age, postal address, email address and a contact number.

We will then send you some details on what we are after and may put you through over the weekend!

Please note, that anyone wanting to volunteer for C5 should also send us a seperate mail to the same address so we can take your details.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE send ALL correspondance about volunteering/crewing to

crew@showmastersonline.com

ONLY in future.

Many Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Stef n Jumbo