Volunteers for LFCC

showmasters

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"guest fluffer"

Put the hobbit down Houdinia, step away from Mr Serkis!

Paul

LOL! You were the one doing Andy's cue on Monday? I was doing Seans :)

:angry: sean's queue :angry:

:unsure:

I think I'll make my own list!!!!grr to seans queue!

Before this goes any further i'd just like to say......

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You tried to break the rules and i was havin none of it. :P

Bet all the people who also queued up wouldn't have been happy at ur underhanded attempts at q jumping. LOL :lol:

Besides ur list would be rubbish. Dont make me unleash THE LIST on you again!

• Moderators
"guest fluffer"

Put the hobbit down Houdinia, step away from Mr Serkis!

Paul

LOL! You were the one doing Andy's cue on Monday? I was doing Seans :)

:rolleyes: sean's queue :rolleyes:

:D

I think I'll make my own list!!!!grr to seans queue!

Before this goes any further i'd just like to say......

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You tried to break the rules and i was havin none of it. :wub:

Bet all the people who also queued up wouldn't have been happy at ur underhanded attempts at q jumping. LOL :angry:

Besides ur list would be rubbish. Dont make me unleash THE LIST on you again!

:unsure: you should learn to have RESPECT for ur fellow Davids!!! :huh:

There need only be one David!

:wub::wub::P

I did give you some respect, i could have just not allowed you to return to the q at all, after all you were CHEATING LOL

:o

Edited by Kennys_Boss

I agree there should only be one David. Clearly having to choose we'd pick either

1) the most experienced

or

2) the best looking

or

3) the sexiest

Just realised how lucky we are I'm top of all three categories. Oh well, it was a fair choice. There's one David and it's me!!!! :firedevil:

• Moderators

I agree there should only be one David. Clearly having to choose we'd pick either

1) the most experienced

or

2) the best looking

or

3) the sexiest

Just realised how lucky we are I'm top of all three categories. Oh well, it was a fair choice. There's one David and it's me!!!! :D

:jason: that's cheeky, and yet so UNTRUE! This is unfair ... I say us Davids should be sticking together, rather than fighting amongst ourselves u know! :firedevil: anyway, if we WERE gonna fight, I'd win :firedevil:

Yah, definitely Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Humph! :D

Awww but if there's only one Sarah, and ur not the chosen one, I don't want ya disappearing! 

You are speaking too sonn there Mr David! Come saturday night I wont be on the forum for a while (my study leave is over and I have to go back to hell, um sorry uni!) but I am coming to LAFCC!!!!

To get back on topic.....

I have put my mail in, but does anyone know when applicants might get a reply?

*Considers camping outside SM Towers*

Paul

same. i sent an email... a little bit ago.... how long do you reckon it'll take until they read it? i would do another one, but im confused. and i cant remember what i wrote! i really want to help though, because i wont be going otherwise! and..... i really wanna go, and see everyone again, because i wont be goign to C5 *sniffle* so... PLEASE SHOWMASTERS!!!! i can do whatever job, as long as i can say to my friendies from c3 and c4 :o:P:D

Oaky dokey!

To be fair, they are very busy at the moment.

*Flash of genius*

I have an idea! How about we find a picture of a SM and do some kind of recruiting poster. I was thinking of some kind of design like the one that was used for the first world war;

Showmasters wants YOU!

What do you think?

Paul

lol! i think it was a brilliant idea!!!!

:D

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS!!!! i am being reduced to begging!!! but i don't mind!!!!

I wont be going to LFCC otherwise, my mum wont let me go for no reason.... and i'll have all my time to help for showmasters, doing whatever! I'm not going to see any guests because i don't have any money and i don't wanna waste their time. But i do *really* want to come, because i made so many friends at c3, and c4, and i wont be going to C5, cos im gonna be in japan, so i wanna see them!!!!!

Please showmasters!!!!

Love Ikki x

Edited by ikki

Well I wasn't going to go to LFCC, as there is no guests there that interest me. On the other hand I did offer to work for C5, but I totally forgot I was bringing guests with me, so I can't do that weekend.

Howver i would love to work at LFCC, since i wasn't going anyways. Don't care what I do really. i make a living out of being a general dogs body, so why change !!!!!!!! LOL

Vamps!

xXx