Being Human timing for VQ tickets

Hi there,

I'm visiting with friends this weekend and we only have limited timing due to having to get across London for another event at 4pm, so we have to leave by 3pm.

Do you think if we enter at 11am and get VQ tickets, we will have enough time to get autographs from the Being Human Trio (Lenora, Aidan and Russell) before 2pm as that's when the Being Human talk is?

Any help appreciated! :D

• Moderators

The Being Human group shot is at 11am, and Aidan is doing a shoot at 1:30pm, so that takes them out of their signing time too - as well as possibly a lunch break at some point.

I would say it would be very unlikely in my opinion to manage to see them in that short space of time. That is only 3 hours to see all of them - and not even that really.

• Moderators

It's tricky because (1) you're on a limited schedule, (2) they're only there for one day, and (3) they have shoots/a talk to fit in too.

So I'm not sure what else you can do beyond getting there earlier unfortunately, unless you know anyone else going that isn't interested in them and can grab tickets.

I think they will be the busiests guests there on the Saturday, since that appears to be the only day they're doing. I'm getting there as early as I can (first train of the day to London) but I'm still nervous they'll be ridiculously swamped because getting all three leads from one show at the same event is a rare thing.