Ticket Posting Query

I ordered my two entrance tickets (Sat and Sun), along with 4 photoshoot tickets, a couple of weeks ago. Should I be worried that they haven't turned up yet?

I'm fairly sure I paid for Recorded Delivery - shouldn't this mean that they were posted the next day?

Cheers

• Moderators

'Recorded Delivery' isn't the same as it being posted out the next day.

I'm not sure whether everything has been posted or not. Probably best to contact info@collectormania.com and check with them.

I've had tickets I ordered June 4 coming on Wednesday. Granted I am overseas, but at least it's a little idea about the time frame.

Some of my friends haven't got tickets they ordered June 21 yet, so looks like not everything has been sent out yet.

Whilst I'm here, I may as well ask this question rather than make a new topic.

I am going to order my Tyson Houseman photoshoot today, but we live in the countryside and our post is often behind, so if the photoshoot were to not arrive by the time we leave (cuz we leave a few days before the con actually starts) what do I do? I thought maybe just print off my confirmation e-mail?

I mean in all honesty it'll probably come but you know what the postal service is like, and as I say, because we live 1093290324 miles away from civilisation we're constantly behind anyway.

You think correctly, print off the confirmation e-mail and bring some form of ID, same thing as when a ticket for ET goes amiss.

And yes, I do know what the postal service is like. :clap: I sent something to TooTall before C16... got it back undeliverable Saturday. Another letter I sent 4 days later arrived just fine at the so called non-existing address. :wub:

You think correctly, print off the confirmation e-mail and bring some form of ID, same thing as when a ticket for ET goes amiss.

ET? The alien?

So if I bring my confirmation e-mail along, all will be ok?

ET? The alien?

ET is short for Eternal Twilight, one of the Massive Events weekend conventions.

Sorry, touchthesky is familiar with that abbreviation, forgot for a moment that not everyone is.

If everything else fails, then bring your confirmation e-mail and things will be sorted on the day, yes.

You can e-mail info@collectormania.com like David suggested if you want to find out about your order status right now. But you will get in and get the photo shoots even if your tickets have disappeared for some reason.

ET? The alien?

ET is short for Eternal Twilight, one of the Massive Events weekend conventions.

Sorry, touchthesky is familiar with that abbreviation, forgot for a moment that not everyone is.

If everything else fails, then bring your confirmation e-mail and things will be sorted on the day, yes.

You can e-mail info@collectormania.com like David suggested if you want to find out about your order status right now. But you will get in and get the photo shoots even if your tickets have disappeared for some reason.

No worries - thanks for letting me know. I'll send them an e-mail now...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry to bump this, but I still haven't received my tickets or photoshoot passes. I've e-mailed Hazel at info@collectormania.com a couple of times now, and she said that she'd get back to me, but no joy.

Problem is, i'm leaving tonight, as i'm stopping off in a couple of places before London. Do you think i'd be ok just taking my e-mailed receipt along??

Starting to panic now - I should have 4 photoshoots and two entrance tickets....

Hope you can help...

Dante.

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out in the end.

Do you think i'd be ok just taking my e-mailed receipt along??

Yes, this will be okay. Show the print out to the crew at the entrance Saturday morning and explain what happened, they will let you in.

For Sunday they'll give you a ticket when you show the print out on Saturday. Ask at the Organisers Booth how they're going to handle this and were you have to go for replacement tickets. I'm not totally sure if they'll be handing them out or the ticket sales table.

Don't panic. Unfortunately Royal Mail has screwed up in the past already, and everyone got in. :D