Help, hotel reservation not found?

Marystat

Friday January 22nd I made my reservation at the Birmingham Metropole Hilton hotel but when I go back to view my reservation using the CORRECT reservation code I get no such reservation exisist??? I am also a Hilton Honors member so I checked again via my account there, NO reservation whatsoever is made in my name, yet I have this email with a CONFIRMED reservation. What happened?? And now the hotel seems full or so I read on the forum here...what to do NOW??!

*panicking*

Friday January 22nd I made my reservation at the Birmingham Metropole Hilton hotel but when I go back to view my reservation using the CORRECT reservation code I get no such reservation exisist??? I am also a Hilton Honors member so I checked again via my account there, NO reservation whatsoever is made in my name, yet I have this email with a CONFIRMED reservation. What happened?? And now the hotel seems full or so I read on the forum here...what to do NOW??!

*panicking*

ring them - if you have email confirmation you should be fine, I would ring and print it off and take with you when u check in :/

You could try phoning the hotel?

Rang the customers service...no idea why the booking did not show up but they told me everything is ok but my booking wasn't attached to my HHonors account, now it is though. Phew...I panicked..imagine me showing up at the hotel with the email confirmation and no room? Lordy...I'd be a VERY unhappy camper.

But yep all sorted now..phew! :WINCE:

Glad this was an easy fix!

When we arrived for our Disneyland trip last year they couldn't find my reservation either. Not something you want to encounter after a 13 hours flight and a 2 hour trip to Anaheim.

Turned out that somehow the first letter of my last name had mysteriously turned into a "V". :uhoh: