Dinner with the guests?

breakout

Hey SM,

I was wondering, since there is going to be 7 guests at the con, is there any chance of making the Dinner with the guests that you can bid on for three people instead of two?

I think it would be better because the fans could mingle with all the guests then and, well lets face it, you'd get more money from three! lol

So how about it?

I thought Bring on the Grizzly Bear was making a case to ME about why there would be room for 3 people to attend.. and how it would make more money so I was just pointing out that they already had 4.. which is more than 3 so they dont exactly need convincing!

Edited by EdwardsLamb

Perhaps the query was because some ME cons have had 2 people at the dinner?

ET is a bit different it is so busy, almost twice as busy as some of the other ME cons, so I can completely understand them having 4 at the dinner instead of 2.

Yes, I think last time it was auctioned in pairs of tickets for 2 people to club together.

The cost of the auctions can vary hugely, ET is cheap compared to the first Chevron!!!! Different guests will command different prices. Goodness knows what it will be if/when ME get Jackson again!

Edited by Rhianydd

Well, he's only been once, and I reckon that he is the one that people are most keen to see again, (well, he is requested more than anyone else), or possibly kellan.

Would be interesting to see how much a meal with either of those two............or both! would go for now that people have met them etc

Just speculation.........and me being curious lol :poki: Seriously! I would love to see that auction!