Wimbledon 2010 chat

KEVRAIL

Much as I will be cheering Andy on, I think Rafa will win , but as long as its a good match.

Andy Murray said he has played Nadal 4 times in major tournaments and he has won two and lost two so there is all to play for.

Much as I will be cheering Andy on, I think Rafa will win , but as long as its a good match.

Andy Murray said he has played Nadal 4 times in major tournaments and he has won two and lost two so there is all to play for.

Absolutely, game on.......

I reckon Rafa will be stronger because he was unable to come back last year and defend his title so he is desperate to win it again.

Andy has played brilliant so far and I will be backing him all the way, win or lose :lol:

• Moderators

I'll be willing Andy on with everything I have. I think his form on the whole in the championship so far has been slightly better than Rafa's, but it's obviously going to come down to the play on the day. Neither of them is going to have a lot of room for silly mistakes, I don't think.

Gutted for the junior Oliver Golding as he lost his semi and looked so down, wee shame.

I think its great how the young ones have done well this year and can see a few hopefuls for the future.

:poki:

And Scotland's Andy Murray is done...

And may I remind you of your post on the world cup thread

"At least we had someone there"

That's exactly why I put it Scruffy. I even told you I would be a few posts back. He! He!

I think Rafa will win the final , was always on the cards

Before wimbledon started I would have said it was Serena's to win but she has not been up to her usual standards and has muddled through , so an upset could be on the cards in the ladies final

:lol:

Well done to our Junior boys to win their doubles semi with a final set of almost 2 hours , fantastic

Other semi just finished and we have an all Brit boys doubles final , Well done

Edited by scruffy