Bill Paxton

Don't think there has been a thread for Bill for a year or two so decided to start a new one.

He's been in some quality and cult films, and played some classic characters. Does anyone know any info with Bill and signings? Haven't really heard anything about him and conventions or fans before.

If you would like to see Bill at a future event please show your support here!

You weren't watching Predator 2 on tv tonight were you by any chance? :D

I saw it was on TV and thought to myself that he'd be a great guest for his many roles. Mainly Aliens for me

Haha yeah I was! Reminded me to come on here and see if there'd been any announcements, haven't been to a show since 'The lost boys' came a few years back. But yeah, he has played so many different roles and characters he would cover a wide variety of genres etc.

That's good to know aswell then Nicky, shame he couldn't make it, but at least we know he could be keen in the future.

It's one of those films where i'd seen it when I was younger(although i'd seen the first Predator a hundred times and know it back to front) so I got the DVD when it came out a few years back as I wanted to see it again, and it really is a fantastic film. Danny Glover was great, as was Bill Paxton, great to see so many other faces in it as well such as Gary Busey(would make a great guest) and Robert Davi(who i'd love to see back)

• 5 weeks later...