Thank You x 290190

talie

Was my 2nd time crewing so although I didn't feel so n00b esq I still had the whole invading a family complex lol, but i had soooooooooooooooo much fun again serious Post con blues lol :wub: TY to all my pit bosses who kindly put up with my questions, and just everyone for such a fab weekend

I'll second that.

As a newbie crew member, I just loved every single minute of it!! Can't wait to do it all again.

I'd also like to thank my pit bosses soooo much and every one else who was in the same areas as me for putting up with me.

Still buzzing like mad though!

Angie I can't believe it was your first time crewing, you're such a regular that I was convinced you'd crewed before!

A few people said that - especially when I went over on the Friday to the "New Crew" briefing :lol:

I was nervous as hell though - so worried I was going to do something wrong!

• Showmasters Admin

I only get nervous the rest of the crew will be like who the eff is this newbie lmao rather than the actual job

We're not that evil :smile:

Everyone was a newbie once. We remember it well and so are always welcoming to the newbies.

I only get nervous the rest of the crew will be like who the eff is this newbie lmao rather than the actual job

We're not that evil :smile:

Everyone was a newbie once. We remember it well and so are always welcoming to the newbies.

Indeed you are :big smiles:

We're not that evil :dance:

Haha i've done it twice now and everyone has been so sooooooooooo nice, I keep thinking I'm gonna stumble on someone who is liek GET OOT lol....

I totally have a crewing bug :coolthumb: