Dean Andrews

Dean was a brilliant guest. As previosuly said, he made time for everyone and is such a genuinely nice guy. One of the best con experiences I have had!

My friend and I got to his desk just as he was about to get up and have a photo taken with some stormtroopers. He excused himself and said he wanted to talk to us properly, so went to do that first and then returned and talked to us for a long while and was more than happy to have photos taken. He was lovely. :D

Dean was really lovely well worth trekking back to MK just to see him, was very quiet today and he has loads of time for everyone and photos at the tables if you wanted them too, really, would like to see him back with the rest of the A2A taam when you can. thanks for bringing him along.

nicky

I loved him :D This was the 1st time I'd met him and he was amazing. He had so much time for everyone it seems, I know he did for us as we had some serious iPhone camera malfunction and he was more than willing to wait til we could sort it and manage to take a photo!!!!

I wish I'd been able to make his photoshoot but the time was just too late in the day for me to do thanks to prior commitments later today :-(

Please bring him back Showmasters for any other event, he was a great friendly guest to have!!!! :D