latest Guest Announcement - GIGI EDGLEY

Someone may have already said this but i read somewhere she makes a point of remembering everyone she meets, i guess she means at conventions but either way that is one incredible memory.

Hi,

I do this too. I can remember loads of things that other people in my family never rememebr!

Annaxxx

• 2 weeks later...

really happy to see Gigi's name :P

*will have to duck out of something else for this...oh well...she's well worth it*

it's been awhile since i last met her so i'll have to make up for time missed

thank you so much! :o

darryl.

Please more Farscape guests, I have only just gotten into the series and Wow it is awesome as hell!!! So please make more guests come, it would be awesome to have a re-union of the cast and just think of the awesome photo oppotunities people could have :)

Sherlock

• 2 weeks later...

Err... If I'm not mistaken Gigi has cancelled Collectormania London due to filming commitments on her current show (Rescue Special Ops).

She states on her site www.gigiedgley.com that the first con she'll be attending in the near future is elsewhere in 2011.

Bummer...

Edited by DavidB

Err... If I'm not mistaken Gigi has cancelled Collectormania London due to filming commitments on her current show (Rescue Special Ops).

She states on her site www.gigiedgley.com that the first con she'll be attending in the near future is elsewhere in 2011.

Bummer...

Just saw uber gutted :o

Edited by DavidB

• 3 weeks later...

its quite clear from her official site she will be canceling, unless something happens again to change that, she wont be coming!! I got wind of this like hours after i bought her photo shoot, I wonder how long it will take for an announcement on here,

Her photo shoot was put on sale with the rest, so we can only assume she's hoping to make it.

Er, hate to say it but she's NOT attending, or even hoping to attend. I know Gigi personally from my previous job and had actually contacted her to arrange a meet up for when she was coming over. After I'd sent her the e-mail I read the blog and she confirmed later in her reply that she wouldn't be coming over due to her show taking priority and there being no time for any cons.

Shame as always but she'll be back again I'm sure! :D

• Moderators

Er, hate to say it but she's NOT attending, or even hoping to attend. I know Gigi personally from my previous job and had actually contacted her to arrange a meet up for when she was coming over. After I'd sent her the e-mail I read the blog and she confirmed later in her reply that she wouldn't be coming over due to her show taking priority and there being no time for any cons.

Shame as always but she'll be back again I'm sure! :(

I don't doubt that - I just thought that perhaps something had changed after that, as the photo shoots were put on sale after everything else had been said.

*edit*

Now officially done above :D

Edited by DavidB