Can someone at Showmasters confirm for us

Miss Ragamuffin

Well I can't see me dressing as civil war - I did that for ET3.

Granny fashion FTW! ;)

Yeah I dont really wanna do civil war again either tbh....

GRANNIES RULE!!!! We could set ourselves a price limit to spend at our local charidee shops as well just to make it really entertaining!

:D

HAAHAAHAAA!!!!

That would be Priceless :D

and I love the price limit thing as I want to save every penny I can towards extra autographs/bidding on guest encounters etc.

What's a fair price for a granny outfit then?

am i gonna be the only one dressing civil war like then?!

Aww Jess, it seems like it lol

If i can borrow a size 18/20 CW dress i would join u, but i know noone that i can borrow from.

Have to go as a Decendant lol.

HAAHAAHAAA!!!!

That would be Priceless :(

and I love the price limit thing as I want to save every penny I can towards extra autographs/bidding on guest encounters etc.

I'm not sure, is a fiver not enough? maybe we should say no more than a tenner?!

my civil war dress from ET3 is massive so I might have to have a rethink something abit more simple but I would love to wear the hoop skirt again!

You should still wear it! Grannies hiding under your skirt photos would be even funnier than the ET3 ones! :(

HAAHAAHAAA!!!!

That would be Priceless :D

I'm not sure, is a fiver not enough? maybe we should say no more than a tenner?!

a tenner sounds good to me... And then wig price on top yeah?

my civil war dress from ET3 is massive so I might have to have a rethink something abit more simple but I would love to wear the hoop skirt again!

You should still wear it! Grannies hiding under your skirt photos would be even funnier than the ET3 ones! :blink:

HAAHAAHAAA!!!!

That would be Priceless :blink:

a tenner sounds good to me... And then wig price on top yeah?

Yeah wig on top of that, definitely!

You should still wear it! Grannies hiding under your skirt photos would be even funnier than the ET3 ones! :blink:

ok H you have sold it! I will wear the dress again I wanted to be a vampire for it maybe like Katherine from Vampire Diaries I think I already said that here somewhere though!

Cool! Once payday arrives I'm hitting the charity shops. Good job I live where I do... every other shop is a charity shop :lol:

Nicki - do we have to keep our receipts to prove spendage?

Jess - great idea :D

Cool! Once payday arrives I'm hitting the charity shops. Good job I live where I do... every other shop is a charity shop ;)

Nicki - do we have to keep our receipts to prove spendage?

Jess - great idea :(

Nah hun I'm pretty sure we can all take each others word for it ;)

anyway it will be really nice to not spend a total fortune on a party! pricey enough as it is aint it!

Too true! I don't think I'm spending much on any of my party outfits for this con. I'll either be waitress Sookie or cowgirl for Friday's party (already have both outfits) and corsetted goth vamp or Sookie in Fangtasia shirt for Saturday night and granny for this.

actually, my granny outfit will probably be the most expensive ;)