How about Rik Makarem Again?

DarknessHayz

I definitely agree, it'd be amazing if Rik came back, he was awesome at The Hub 3 and I've love to meet him again. For me, he was one of the most entertaining guests plus because he was so busy, I never got a personalised autograph, only a normal one. I was going to start a thread for him soon actually lol, pretty please Showmasters and Massive Events? Oh and by the way, I started this group a while ago so if you want Rik back too, please join this group here, thanks lol. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

I definitely agree, it'd be amazing if Rik came back, he was awesome at The Hub 3 and I've love to meet him again. For me, he was one of the most entertaining guests plus because he was so busy, I never got a personalised autograph, only a normal one. I was going to start a thread for him soon actually lol, pretty please Showmasters and Massive Events? Oh and by the way, I started this group a while ago so if you want Rik back too, please join this group here, thanks lol. :thumbup:

the woman told me "he's not doing deadications", but he said to me "what's your name?", I told him and he wrote it, and gave me a heart :), I heart Rik lots..... I was so chuffed to have a deadicton though!

I think I already joined that group by the way :).

Hee hee great minds think a like aye? :D....

the woman told me "he's not doing deadications", but he said to me "what's your name?", I told him and he wrote it, and gave me a heart :), I heart Rik lots..... I was so chuffed to have a deadicton though!

You're lucky, I hardly got to talk to him as it was so rushed lol. I really, really want him to come back to The Hub and you're right, great minds certainly do think alike lol. Plus woooo, he was back in Emmerdale tonight. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I definitely agree, it'd be amazing if Rik came back, he was awesome at The Hub 3 and I've love to meet him again. For me, he was one of the most entertaining guests plus because he was so busy, I never got a personalised autograph, only a normal one. I was going to start a thread for him soon actually lol, pretty please Showmasters and Massive Events? Oh and by the way, I started this group a while ago so if you want Rik back too, please join this group here, thanks lol. :D

Same here, I also got told he wasn't doing dedications, but then he asked my name and wrote it too.

xxx

• Moderators

He was doing them earlier in the day, but was made to stop in an attempt to get him through everyone - when we saw him his handler was desperately trying to get him to stop chatting to everyone for so long as he was falling behind.

(Stopping personalisations was clearly judged better than leaving some people without an auto at all...)