Latest Sports Announcement

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce a great reunion for football fans...

SPURS 1972 UEFA CUP WINNING TEAM REUNION

spurs-uefacup.jpg

in attendance will be:

ALAN MULLERY

JOE KINNEAR

MARTIN CHIVERS

MIKE ENGLAND

RALF COATES

PHIL BEAL

PAT JENNINGS

the spurs team - 7 sigs on photo will be £45 and on shirt/object £75.00

there will be shirts available to buy at the event

also 12x16 photographs will be available to buy

what day will the 1972 spurs team be there + how much for the team signing , great guests

Keep an eye on this topic here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=55858

Once the info about days and prices is known it will be posted there.

If you look at the topics for this event there is one for "Guest Days and Prices" for each player.

so to get them to sign a shirt is more expensive? that price isnt including a shirt i assume

any news on photo shoot?

Unfortunately too many of these shirts, balls etc find their way onto ebay so to try and stop this the price is increased. It's a shame because genuine fans have to cover the cost for dealers / money grabbers.

I know footballers now that won't sign after games for this very reason - I've also seen grown men with a dozen photos to be signed after a match pushing small children out of the way!

I have a spurs poster which I get signed so might get the old boys to sign it - can someone from SM towers tell me if this will be the same price as photo's or shirts - cheers

• 4 weeks later...

how i was wondering if i am able to take a pic with all the players with my camera? cheers cant wait!! :WAVE:

All the players at the same time?

I wouldn't totally say "no", but it's unlikely that this works out. You'd need to wait for a moment where at least a couple of them are not busy, and with a reunion that big that is going to be hard.

Taking a picture of you with all the players (as in single pictures, one after each other) shouldn't be a problem.

I am not a Tottenham fan, but a Chelsea fan but Thanks for this Showmasters... My uncle who is a big Spurs fan will love this. I wonder if they will be able to make this out to him personally. Erm, could we get Chelsea cup winning side to do this? Or just a few Chelsea players would be cool. I was gutted at CM:L as I could only attend the Sunday and I missed Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. Ah well, hopefully there will be another chance.