Photo Session is one of the stars not doing individual photos?

Toni Facinelli

Having just looked at the A New Dawn website, in the programmes it seems to be saying that not all the stars will be doing individual photos?

Can this be confrimed?

Having paid for a gold ticket it will be very dissapointing if i can't photos done with all the stars !

• Moderators

Generally there are up to 6 photoshoots included - if there are 5 or 6 guests then they will usually all be doing photoshoots. The notes are the same for every con ME run - the Torchwood ones, for example, usually have 9 or 10 guests (UK based cast so it's cheaper for them to bring them) and therefore not all of them would do a shoot.

Edited by etmuse

Thanks guys, panic over, it's my first time going gold and was a little worried about it, i hadn't noticed it before.

Dont worry, just ask if you have any queries, someone on here will be able to help, or we will find out for you :cylon:

You will have a fabulous time going gold, the gold pass reception is really relaxed and a nice opportunity to get to chat to the guests, and of course, you get to go in the first few rows for the talks :D

So far, all the guests at ET have had photoshoots

If it is any different for ET5, then SM/ME will let us know

Yes and yes.

etmuse has pretty much summed it up already. That little note is there because at another show (I think it was The Hub 1 or 2) there was some confusion because guests that were only there a day didn't do a photo shoot. Hasn't happened yet for ET, and with most of the cast there being US based it is quite unlikely to happen there.