Looking for a roomate

Nickki

Yep, I've contacted them via this form. I guess either they haven't received my mail, or they don't have time to answer, but I find this hard to believe.

Anyway, if I really have to I'll call them, but I'd rather prefer not to :D

Hmm... just tried calling and no one answers.

But it's Good Friday and quite early (from what I found online this is a pub renting out some rooms). I'll try again after Easter and see what I can find out for you if they still haven't replied to your e-mail then.

I live in Northampton and I do know this pub.

quite surprised they haven't answered yet.

if you are still having problems contacting them i could go in and ask.

Not sure about Nickki's e-mails, but I haven't reached them on the phone yet. I was blaming this on Easter though.

I'm sure Nickki will appreciate it if you could go in and ask.

Not sure about Nickki's e-mails, but I haven't reached them on the phone yet. I was blaming this on Easter though.

I'm sure Nickki will appreciate it if you could go in and ask.

it's a pub believe me it's open even at easter

Aww people you're so NICE !!!!:D

I would be grateful if you could go in and ask, if you have enough time of course ! Thank you !!! :o

@shadow of Atlantis : Here is what my trip will look like, in case it could be of any help : I live in France, in Lorraine, near Luxembourg/Germany, so I am going to reach Frankfurt and take the plane over there. Then I'll land at London Stansted (it appears to be the only airport serviced when you take the plane at Hahn) and then I'll take the bus to Northampton (3 of 4 hours with something like 1 hour wait at Luton, if remember well)

:o

Hmm?

You're not even that far from me then, I am flying in from Frankfurt too. :D Frankfurt Rhein Main Airport though.

Hahn is serving a couple of other airports besides Stanstead, but most are Eastern or Southern Europe. For the UK I think it's only Stanstead, Dublin and Edinburg - of course the last two don't help a bit for Chevron.

Hi everyone ! :)

How are you doing ?

This is a message for Trekkiefan, since I can't find a way to contact him otherwise :

Do you have the opportunity to contact the Fish Inn ?

Trekkie I remember you told me here that you could possibly go to the pub and ask if they have available rooms, since you live nearby ; are you still ready to do it ? If so, can you please contact me at burn_out_bright@hotmail.fr ?

Thank you ! ;)

Edited by Nickki

Hi everyone ! :)

How are you doing ?

This is a message for Trekkiefan, since I can't find a way to contact him otherwise :

Do you have the opportunity to contact the Fish Inn ?

Trekkie I remember you told me here that you could possibly go to the pub and ask if they have available rooms, since you live nearby ; are you still ready to do it ? If so, can you please contact me at burn_out_bright@hotmail.fr ?

Thank you ! :YAHOO:

Hey, I was going to go in today but something came up

I'm looking to go in either tuesday or wednesday this week, so i'll get back to you then

Edited by trekkiefan

Thanks trekkiefan, that was very kind of you.

I still didn't reach anyone on the phone. Seriously wondering now if those numbers changed too!

I did ask them about the phone number but they did confirm it with me :blink:

Edited by trekkiefan

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

looking for a roommate (Park Inn) from Friday to Monday as my friend has canceled :-( Chevron 7.5. I'm 37 (not old!!!:-) and from Germany.. Just write.. :D

I'm looking for a room mate too. I live in the UK and am 36 :) I have a room booked at the Ibis, but wouldn't mind moving to the Park Inn as its where all my friends are staying. My sister was going to come with me originally but had to cancel cause she's doing something else that weekend.

I have another friend who might be coming, but she's not sure she can afford it yet. Let me know if you've already found a roomie.

Love n hugs

Sam

xxxxxx

Hi there,

looking for a roommate (Park Inn) from Friday to Monday as my friend has canceled :-( Chevron 7.5. I'm 37 (not old!!!:-) and from Germany.. Just write.. :(

I'm looking for a room mate too. I live in the UK and am 36 :) I have a room booked at the Ibis, but wouldn't mind moving to the Park Inn as its where all my friends are staying. My sister was going to come with me originally but had to cancel cause she's doing something else that weekend.

I have another friend who might be coming, but she's not sure she can afford it yet. Let me know if you've already found a roomie.

Love n hugs

Sam

xxxxxx

Hi Sam,

would love to share a room with you:-) as I do not know somebody who will come to Chevron 7.5 :-(..

The room is booked from Friday to Monday as my flight back to Dortmund/Germany is on Monday evening.

So if you're interested, you got it:-)

Check out my profile on facebook as I cannot upload a picture here, don't know why?!?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1171085834

Love and Hugs,

Sandra

Edited by SarahMacKenzie

Hi there,

looking for a roommate (Park Inn) from Friday to Monday as my friend has canceled :-( Chevron 7.5. I'm 37 (not old!!!:-) and from Germany.. Just write.. :D

Love n hugs

Sam

xxxxxx

Hi Sam,

would love to share a room with you:-) as I do not know somebody who will come to Chevron 7.5 :-(..

The room is booked from Friday to Monday as my flight back to Dortmund/Germany is on Monday evening.

So if you're interested, you got it:-)

Check out my profile on facebook as I cannot upload a picture here, don't know why?!?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1171085834

Love and Hugs,

Sandra

Thats great news. Such a weight off my mind. Will add you to my facebook too. My friend couldn't make it in the end. If your gonna be on your own, your more than welcome to hang out with me and my friends!!

love n hugs

Sam

xxxxxxx

@ Sam:

Hi,

just added you on facebook:-) 2 1/2 months to go:-) Which ticket dou you have? Can't decide between gold, silver, standard... What dou you have? You can also write me a PN or on facebook:-)

1000 hugs,

Sandra

I have a standard ticket. But will buy photo ops on the day. My friend Emma has a silver but most of us have standards..

Sam

xxxxxx

@ Sam:

Hi,

just added you on facebook:-) 2 1/2 months to go:-) Which ticket dou you have? Can't decide between gold, silver, standard... What dou you have? You can also write me a PN or on facebook:-)

1000 hugs,

Sandra

I have a standard ticket. But will buy photo ops on the day. My friend Emma has a silver but most of us have standards..

Sam

xxxxxx

..will decide this week which ticket I take.

Hugs, Sandra

• 2 weeks later...

Did you decide on what ticket your having? Did you buy it yet?

This is my email btw.. if you need to contact me. Need to know how much hotel it etc? Not sure if i'll be staying on the sunday night or not. Will let you know x

dannyjacksonsgirl@gmail.com

love n hugs

Sam

xxxxxx

Did you decide on what ticket your having? Did you buy it yet?

This is my email btw.. if you need to contact me. Need to know how much hotel it etc? Not sure if i'll be staying on the sunday night or not. Will let you know x

dannyjacksonsgirl@gmail.com

love n hugs

Sam

xxxxxx

Hi,

I have to check my account for the creditcard debiting, I will write results:-) to your private e-mail:-)

Hugs, Sandra

• 2 weeks later...

I might end up needing a room mate since I'll be going on my own. I'm looking to possibly be staying at the Ibis or Travel lodge since Park Inn is booked up.

I'm 22 years old, female and possibly looking for a female room mate.

I'm also on Silver pass.

Get in contact if you wish:

sam_graysmith@hotmail.com