We Want Chaske!

sazanne

is it not possible for them to be at two events? Lol i know i'm outnumbered but come on whats the harm in trying. He can share my room lol. Xxx :firedevil:

is it not possible for them to be at two events? Lol i know i'm outnumbered but come on whats the harm in trying. He can share my room lol. Xxx :P

• Moderators

It's very unlikely that they would have him do another event so soon, as he has done another already.

If you have him appearing everywhere, they'll have less people meeting him at each individual event.

Id luv luv luv him as a guest, id luv to listen to him in talks, he has the SEXIEST voice haha :firedevil:

I no his in MK but there isnt a twi talk there, and also why cant he be at both? Charlie was at ET3 not that long ago, and he will be there, thats roughly the same time diff between MK and et4 isnt it?

• Moderators

Talk schedule hasn't been announced yet for MK.

As for why can't he be at both? I'm not saying he can't, just that it wouldn't make much sense going from previous experience.

Why have him attending MK only to announce him for ET so people don't bother going to MK to meet him? It's going to be a decent amount of crossover between the two sets of attendees, and it'll just make them less money.

It's very unlikely that they would have him do another event so soon, as he has done another already.

If you have him appearing everywhere, they'll have less people meeting him at each individual event.

They had Charlie at Proms, ET4 and now Collectormania so, although I'm with you on them not having Chaske again so soon... it's still not impossible going by Charlie :)

Edited by kegan5

• Moderators

Plus they already have a fair amount of repeat guests for this con anyway. I'd be very surprised if they wanted another - especially one that's already doing an event this year.

And if they were to get him, there'd be no point in announcing him before MK, or a lot of people just wouldn't bother with him there and that's crazy.

Plus they already have a fair amount of repeat guests for this con anyway. I'd be very surprised if they wanted another - especially one that's already doing an event this year.

And if they were to get him, there'd be no point in announcing him before MK, or a lot of people just wouldn't bother with him there and that's crazy.

That's true, I didn't even think of the first point lol.

Although i'd rather he wasn't at ET4 BECAUSE i am specifically going to CM to see him, i doubt it would stop people from going to both if they wanna meet him cause i am off to see charlie for the THIRD time :P

not that this post was of any point...but oh well :P

DAVID'S FULL OF GOOD POINTS TODAY ^_^ lol

haha David! she's trying to say you aren't usually :D

LMAO -What have i started...?!?!!?

im goingto MK but im also going to twi 4 ..so for me i wouldnt mind him at both... or even Twi5??? He's such a sweetie...

We'll just have to wait and see wont we... xxx

LMAO -What have i started...?!?!!?

im goingto MK but im also going to twi 4 ..so for me i wouldnt mind him at both... or even Twi5??? He's such a sweetie...

We'll just have to wait and see wont we... xxx

Yeah! Tcshh! all your fault!!!! :unsure:;)

and bless ya David! :D